Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, there is this high pitched sqeaking that started just when i pressed the brakes but after like a week it is whenever i drive i am setting up an appointment with my mechanic but was wondering if you guys know whats going on. It is coming from my right fron tire. Its loud and annoying as crap i thought it was the brakes but am not so sure

anyone

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
CITADELGRAD said:
Hey guys, there is this high pitched sqeaking that started just when i pressed the brakes but after like a week it is whenever i drive i am setting up an appointment with my mechanic but was wondering if you guys know whats going on. It is coming from my right fron tire. Its loud and annoting as **** i thought it was the brakes but am not so sure

anyone
The brake pads are most likely worn down far enough to make the wear sensor rub against the rotor.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I have a same exact problem. I cant leave my windows down without hearing that damn squeaking noise.

Im gonna have my mechanic finally take a look at it this week since i need to change my brake pads. He is also going to cut my rotors.
I lived with that noise every since i got my car. Which has been like 4 months of annoyance.
Hopefully that works. If not then im gonna put my speakers on loud !!:p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts