Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have asked this before on here, but I really did not get much of a response. I was wondering if anyone else was having the annoying problem of a really squeaky dash? Whenever I go over bumps, turn, push in clutch, engage clutch, and start the car, there is this very annoying squeaking. It is almost like a baloon, but not as harsh. I was told that I could tighten the sides of the dash, but I have yet to see anything on the sides that i could tighten it with. It is a a little better when it is warmer. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks. :confused:

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
There are covers over the bolts on both sides of the dash, you can try tightening but I don't know if it will get you much. The sounds could also be coming from anything attached to the dash, like cluster, climate control, radio, etc. Have you been able to locate a general area where the sounds come from?

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,685 Posts
dont worry about it. squeaks are nearly impossible to get rid of, especially behind the dash. the problem can be anywhere. my center consol air vents or something inside there squeaks when i go past 150km.. dont know what it is... hahah 150..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.