Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today i tried to start my car it won't start. The radio and lights still works but no crank whatsoever. Five minutes later it works again. When i got to work i tried to start it again and same thing, it won't start. After a boost it works agian. Can someone tell me whats wrong it can it be my battery? the connector is a bit dirty but i still have power thanks

·
Registered
270 Posts
Next time it happens, try attaching a set of jumper cables between your battery (+) to the starter and the (-) to the engine. Try to crank it over and if it works, then replace your cables. If it doesn't, it is most likely the starter. You would then pull it out and have someone check it out for you (free or little money) to make sure before changing it... I had mine re-built for $95 CDN...

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi i figure that it might be the battery that is causing the problem so i when and got new ones and now when i start it the first thing i notice was how smooth and quick it started i now will have to wait to see if the problem occurs again (hope not) i'll update you guys later to let you know what happen cause i don't want this **** to happebn to you guys cause believe me its BS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts