Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm back... well this is a post for a company that I have the pleasure of working with (as I'm doing all of their graphic design work, and video production, as well as building up a VERY VERY special project for them (actually, him, as He is my friend, and the company owner)...

Here's the deal:

We need to get some product moving in and out, and we are going to be giving some really good deals on top-name brands, like - Rays Engineering, Racing Hart, Greddy/TRUST, HKS, Tanabe, Bomex, AEM, etc... I have made it a point to stress to Isaac, the company owner, that there is a strong following for the Acura Legend, and that people would be very interested in any and all parts for the Legends (wheels, exhaust systems, etc...) I also need to say this - we don't stock universal mufflers, etc, as well as anything from Weapon R, TenzoR, or anything like that (not meaning to offend anyone, but in order to establish Triple R as a major player, and also to get backing for this new project car, we have to appeal to high quality manufacturers with JDM-specific applications also...)

We'll be at NOPI, so if anyone wants some Legend input (Remember, I USED to own one - Thanks Kevon!) or if you just want to check out the fastest All-Motor S2000 in the country (Dyno's to prove it, period... no exceptions), plus a couple of other really nice cars (built TT Supra, and something REALLY REALLY special... trust me...) stop by, I'll talk for hours and hours with any of you guys... Of course, I EXPECT Leon, Kevon, Lee, Cody, etc... to COME BY THE BOOTH, as I'm still a member of LLCC!

Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you want to see something really REALLY special (I know, I've already said it!), come by the booth - you don't want to miss this one... trust me...

later guys! Big Shout out to Kevon and his boy Bady, for meeting me in Chatt-town to pick up my baby - My old (Kevon's new!) 1995 Legend 6-speed Coupe...

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HA! I'm sure that you know how hard it is to get girls to do the modeling! It's like saying "Hey, I want you to wear this, stand here and look like this, and smile like this... all for 7 hours..."

I've gotten so many "No's" that is isn't even funny... even after I told them that they would be paid... But then again, that's the company owner's idea (yeah, he still reads Import Tuner... I'm trying to cram issues of Grassroots Motorsports and TURBO down his throat, but he's really into the show scene, because he says that's what generates revenue - he's right...)

But you all should stop by anyways, because it'll be cool to talk to any and all Legend Enthusiasts...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.