Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A 95 GS SEDAN WITH 101,000 AND I HAVE A SITUATION , WHEN ACCELERATING FAST I FIND IT SOMEWHAT HARD TO KEEP THE CAR DRIVING STRAIT ESPECIALLY ON BAD ROADS. YOU CAN FEEL IT PULLING TO THE LEFT AND RIGHT AND ITS NOT THE ALLIGNMENT IV HAD IT DONE RECENTLY. ANYONE ELSE HAS SUGGESTIONS OR HAVE EXPIRENCED THIS ?

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Outer Tie Rod Ends
$56.95 at NAPA auto parts, may be cheaper at aCura of Augusta

To check this out, elevate the front of your car, prop on Jack Stands, and roll the wheels to and fro. Next, pull/push the wheels towards you...on both sides....if this budges at all, very likely this is the culprit. To do this best, however, take it to a muffler shop and see if you can do this check there...they can inspect it for you.....should be 1 hour labor to replace it.

·
Registered
685 Posts
check the steering knuckles, it might seem like a minor thing now but if it IS the steering knuckles one of these days your wheels will go thier seperate ways

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just finished jacking my car up to check and see if the wheel moved back and forth and they dident seem to at all but i did nodice when i turn the wheel it turns for like an inch or less maybe before i feel it "catch" and u can hear it click or hear a little thud (under the car by transmission maybe?) is this normal?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts