Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told the doctor that I have massive Roid Rage, so they gave me a pill. Now I am wide awake at 4am. I had to open my windows because I was sweating so bad. My mind will not slow donw. I am afraid to leave my house because of my level of agression. I can't even type all the words that are flying through my head.

I have to suffer all this just because of Poison Ivy. For once I wish I could be normal!

Tonight is not going to be one of those nights!

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
what the feck man?! what the hell did the doc give you? That shit can't be healthy..all for some poison ivy?

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what the feck man?! what the hell did the doc give you? That shit can't be healthy..all for some poison ivy?
One of my diagnosis is Hyperhidrosis. This means I sweat way too much. This sweat is enough to require a hair dryer to get Calamine lotion to dry on my skin. Since topical treatment for Poison Ivy is not usefull they have to use steroids. They even used pills to reduce my roid rage, but I am rolling right now! I wish there was a woman at my house, or a fight outside.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also consider that I am on 6 different medications on top of the steroids. One of those is an injection of Testosterone every 2 weeks. This is my life until they can figure out what in the hell is wrong with me. I spent a week at the Mayo Clinic in Minnisota, but I have not gotten the final report in yet. $5K doctor bill and $2,500 expenses to make the visit. Still nothing to show.

And I have a jar of Gypsy tears, but I have no AIDS. I guess they work.

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
I'd tell them they need to give me something that actually shows improvement before they get anymore money. That's a lot of money to not be seeing results.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd tell them they need to give me something that actually shows improvement before they get anymore money. That's a lot of money to not be seeing results.
They earned every penny! I saw some of the top doctors in this country and had multiple tests in just one week. So far I know I don't have skin cancer, but I do have Iron Deffiency Amenia. That one was a shocker. I am still waiting on the final report from the Neurologist. Considering I had Rapid Eye Movement while awake for one of his test I don't expect a quick answer, but I have spent the last 8 years to get this far. A few more days shouldn't be that bad, as long as the diagnosis does not show that I should not take steroids.

My house and yard will be perfect within 24 hours!

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
come on down and get it...long as you bring it back with a new clutch :D

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
i haven't a clue about where to buy beer. What part of GA are you in? I'm gonna be up there monday,tuesday and part of wed.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i haven't a clue about where to buy beer. What part of GA are you in? I'm gonna be up there monday,tuesday and part of wed.
I live in Lookout Mountain, GA. This is a private community 2,000 ft above, & 10 minutes from, downtown Chattanooga. Why do you think NALM 2008 is in Chattanooga? I am the only one that does not have to travel!

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
Oh ok..i've been to look out Mt. like 10 yrs ago. It was a pretty nice area. Dammit i hope i get to go to nalm. I sent the lady that does my schedule an email like 3 weeks ago asking for the days off, then a week ago sent another one asking what the status was and when i saw her she asked me what i was talking about. Sent her another email yesterday, saw her tonight and still nothing. She needs to hurry her ass up. I wanna try to get both the G1 and G2 coupe to NALM.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh ok..i've been to look out Mt. like 10 yrs ago. It was a pretty nice area. Dammit i hope i get to go to nalm. I sent the lady that does my schedule an email like 3 weeks ago asking for the days off, then a week ago sent another one asking what the status was and when i saw her she asked me what i was talking about. Sent her another email yesterday, saw her tonight and still nothing. She needs to hurry her ass up. I wanna try to get both the G1 and G2 coupe to NALM.
Aren't you military? If you live near jacksonville I know you are Navy. They keep records of everything. Bust her ass with that and be guaranteed the time off. Also work the South East Caravan thread and see if you can find someone to drive one of the cars for you, or rent a 2 car trailer. I bet 1_hot_Legend_1 would do it if you paid for the gas.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.