Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after i got the call through about the used messed up strut they sent me they then told me a replacement would be here no later than monday and it is now tuesday and i just saw the UPS man go by and its still not here im pissed. i was pissed when they sent me a used strut and i paid for 2 day air shipping it took them a WEEK to get it to me thats 7 days not 2. then they send this one suposidly next day air and that was thursday and its tuesday still no damn strut. :mad: they havent heard the end of me i better get some money taken off for all thes crap they put me though

·
Registered
734 Posts
Cody, Man, Get a lawyer on top of that Dawg.....I hate to see peeps get f***ed over who pay hard earned cash for a product. Keep your head up Bro.

·
Registered
699 Posts
a lawyer wont be able to do anything for that...but talk to a manager of the company and you should get some sort of discount.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Definately talk to a manager and let him/her know about the way they handle business and if they aren't willing to help you out in some way, then report they @$$ to the BBB.

G

·
Call them up and be like "Yes, thank you, could you please transfer me to Mr. Millen immediately."
Operator, "I'm sorry but Steve is out of the office right now doing a show for SPEED Channel."
"Well get Stillen... Millen... Steve... whatever the **** his name is, on the phone! I want my Konis god damnit!"

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Re: Re: stillen did it to me again

SpeedDemon said:
Call them up and be like "Yes, thank you, could you please transfer me to Mr. Millen immediately."
Operator, "I'm sorry but Steve is out of the office right now doing a show for SPEED Channel."
"Well get Stillen... Millen... Steve... whatever the **** his name is, on the phone! I want my Konis god damnit!"
I take it that you've been screwed by them as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts