Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i orederd me Koni shocks from stillen i got them for 120 a shock but then they got here i noticed that one looked like it had been used i saw ruts on it and stuff and then i put it on and my right side is 3 in higer than the left and the allen is stripped and the screw on the top is striped on there so its gona have to be cut off or something.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh yeah they are getting a call from me. i was very hesitant to put that one on when i first looked at it but they were shipped from KONI so i figured it would be ok but apparently not. Stillen also tryed to get me to pay 2 day air when it took them exactly a week to get to me. im not happy with stillen at all right now. here goes another week waiting for the new one :(

·
11* [VETERAN NOOB!] *11
402 Posts
**** Stillen!!!

I feel your pain man! You look forward to getting something for your car that you PAY for with you hard earned money and some dick trys to screw you out of a shock. I am currently ready to buy some Koni's and it pisses me off to here that!!!:mad: I got your back man!

·
Registered
917 Posts
I hear you Cody, couple of years ago I ordered 4 tokico shocks for my truck and they sent me the wrong ones for the rear. I had everything taken apart over the weekend and had to wait 5 days for them to reship so that I could get back on the road. I've never ordered from them again, instead I go with either Options Auto Salon or Nopi.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep

yeah me and my mechanic even took it off again to try and fix it bc i though i did something wrong but no. my new shock will be here monday and i dont have to send them the used one till i get the new one on koni better do something good for me im not paying $120 a shock and get a used piece of crap that makes my car higher than stock height even though the lowering springs are on and its on its lowers purch. i put my left on on fine and it looks perfect but its gota go back up on the jack stands.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts