Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
95legend said:
favre owns.
if he plays like he did last week against my team, the Texans, the rams are going to slaughter the pack! dont get me wrong, favre is a terrific quarterback, but when you have an bad week, as bad as he did against the Texans, its hard for anyone to see you as the same MVP winning quarterback that you really are.

a little off topic, only because it doesnt pertain to this game, i think Manning is doing a heck of a job for the colts. now thats a star quarterback!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IkeRay:
i agree. favre had a terrible game against the texans last week.
longwell had to bail them out big time. but judging by the way
the rams are playing and the conditions of the game, i think
favre is going to come out with something to prove tonight - not
to mention his 200th start :)

go packers!

edit: forget my 8 point spread.
packers 74 rams 3 :p

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
3? Come on you're crazy. They'll score atleast 10...

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
wow.....that sucks for the rams! if the pack does win, itll be a lot of defense. you know, i spent time talking about favre. how has the rams QB been doing? favre is an awesome quarterback, dont get me wrong, but its like watching Aikmen in his final years, you just knew it was coming to an end.

·
Banned
3,371 Posts
and the rams got their asses handed to them...

favre killed 'em and marc bulger sucks. my friend said that bulger is better...i wanted to slap him. i said id take a 3 time mvp, super bowl champion, 50,000 yard passing, 200 some odd touchdown having, 87 percent qb rating, never thrown more ints than tds in a season twice (three if you count those first 5 games in atl), 14 year veteran, 200 consecutive game starting quarterback than marc freaking bulger.

sure bulger has a ring, but uh...he didn't do anything to get that ring did he? hell no.

sad to see favre getting ready to leave the game, somewhat like aikman...but without the concussions.

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
91sedan said:
and the rams got their asses handed to them...

sad to see favre getting ready to leave the game, somewhat like aikman...but without the concussions.
true x2! i watched up to the end of the first half, i thought it was an ok game, except for the fact that isaac bruce lost the football (it was a nice strip). what also made me mad was the fact that green bay didnt get credit for the blocked field goal. dont know what im talking about, i couldve sworn that someone on the green bay line got a piece of the football when whats his face (the rams kicker) "shanked" the 40 something yarder int he first. and what made me even more mad was the fact that they wouldnt play a replay. when the ball was first kicked, i looked obvious that it was going to be good, i know, i was a kicker. i swear it was blocked!

aikman was a terrific quarterback, and yeah, he had plenty of concussions, but it was still really sad to see him retire. its a good thing the texans decided to start protecting david carr other wise he would be in the same situation as aikman always was.

favre did really well, and i also thought he did much better than bulger.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.