Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After twenty minutes trying to undo the bolts and a good pull and push session, I finally removed the resonator box from my car - What a waste, although there were quite a few leaves and things in there..
I took the car out - It felt faster and definitely sounded faster.. Would there be another noticable gain from getting an aftermarket intake and dropping the cash? From what I figure, my stock intake is pulling in cold air - It looks like my K & N finally paid off. What do you guys think?

Thanks

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think my stock box is acting as a cold air intake - Not directly from the fog light area, but pretty close.. It is still pulling in from where the resonator box was, which is outside the engine bay through the little hole. Is it worth buying a new filter and the rest of the CAI or is the stock box good enough?
By the way, the DIY was very helpful in removing the box, although I only had to remove two screws..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.