1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
The Great White North
824 Posts
Sorry man. Hope you find it in one piece

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
I'm from Allen/Plano and still have friends there, I will pass on the info to them. Hope you find it.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,685 Posts
SHIT. that sucks man. I hope they find it soon. LETS just hope they stole it for fun and drove it until there was no gas. I know that sounds stupid but its better than having it stripped.

My friends 04 TL got stolen, and all they recovered was the frame. So best of luck man! Find that car!

·
I swag it out...
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
damn, my G5 Accord buddy!

I hope you find it, I'm sure a lot will be stripped down, hate to say that. what coverage did you have on it?
pshhh man i dont have theft on it, so all my work is out the window. I just turn 25 so i was gonna upgrade it at renewal time this summer

SHIT. that sucks man. I hope they find it soon. LETS just hope they stole it for fun and drove it until there was no gas. I know that sounds stupid but its better than having it stripped.

My friends 04 TL got stolen, and all they recovered was the frame. So best of luck man! Find that car!
Thanks bro.
I know this is a big city but I'ma go and ride around some areas and look

·
SGM / Type F
3,699 Posts
pshhh man i dont have theft on it, so all my work is out the window. I just turn 25 so i was gonna upgrade it at renewal time this summer

Thanks bro.
I know this is a big city but I'ma go and ride around some areas and look
Start looking for parts off the car on your local sites (CL etc.) too. My buddy found his car by searching for his projector headlights and pretending to be a buyer (and showing up with the 5-0 in tow).....

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Start looking for parts off the car on your local sites (CL etc.) too. My buddy found his car by searching for his projector headlights and pretending to be a buyer (and showing up with the 5-0 in tow).....
+1

Sorry to hear about that. Unfortunately accords like yours are frequently stolen in my area as well. A friend of mine had his stolen TWICE and recovered TWICE. He got lucky, the insurance company just changed his locks and ignition twice lol. Anyways. best of luck man, sucks to hear that. It was a nice ride from what i've seen.

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
I stole your picture and posted a bulletin on myspace, all of my Tx friends are on my page so they will see it. I hope you find it, that really sucks. :( Good luck.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Hey Jigga man I'm sorry to hear about that little Bro, I hope you find her before the first 48hrs.

Those prick bastards have some balls on them. Best of luck

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
yeah as everyone says "it sucks"

my friend came out his house and saw this guy trying to steal his radio, when back in his house, called the cops, comes back out with a baseball bat and the guy was still there trying to get the radio. My friend ran up on him got two hits off his leg and trapped him in the car. Cops came and ask him why he was in the car? He said because the door was OPEN.

Best of luck in trying to recover your car.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.