Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone of you dudes know how to nail or screw side and back deck panels down tightly so they dont rattle. I have a g1 coupe and my subs are awesome but the side panels rattle too much. I know its them because all i have to do is push on them and the rattling stops. I just dont know where to put the screws anywhere??

G

·
Dude, I have always had the same problem. Let me know if you find a definite fix for it. It seems like there is always something new that starts rattling when I solve something else. Later.

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
this sounds ghetto, but take your door weatherstripping out, and pull the panel back and stuff some towels back there, I must have had at least 30 towels in my G1 Sedan. those little red ones you can get at auto zone.:D it works. I swear.

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
luvmylegend said:
this sounds ghetto, but take your door weatherstripping out, and pull the panel back and stuff some towels back there, I must have had at least 30 towels in my G1 Sedan. those little red ones you can get at auto zone.:D it works. I swear.
YO THAT IS GHETTO! IF YOU GOT A LITTLE CASH BUY SOME DYNAMAT AND PLACE UNDER THE PANEL INSTEAD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts