Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of yall got one on your g1/g2? how much hp do you think you got out of it? My dad can write inspection stickers so maybe he'll let me get one :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
its hard to tell how much HP it will give... With cutting your Cats out, you have a extreamly free flowing exaust, which if it is too free you are loosing back pressure and you can wave your Torque good by, but you will gain top end

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I have a 2.5" custom SS straight pipe built or my car, from the manifold back, no cats. I have not yet dynoed the car but there is a significant seat of the pants difference.

I will have it dynoed before making the headers (whcih I will dyno it after again).

G

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im thinking just a pipe all the way back or should i put on a cheap can or something. how much did yall pay for ur stuff, my friend he can get it done for me for under a bill

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Legend O Power said:
BTW. I just saw your Advitar... My DDR pad is on its way :D
where'd u get ur DDR stuff from? me and my friends are making some metal platforms. www.ddrfreak.com

·
Registered
614 Posts
i have a 2.5in straight pipe with a straight though resinator... 80 bucks with the resinator. kinda sluggish up to 3k rpm but it pulls real well after that. only downside to this is the smell of the exhaust fumes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts