14,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gents

Legend Enthusiasts of all ages

I present, Strömung

Old Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust System

empty space

Stro-your-mung

I know, i know, the muffler isn't straight, I couldn't get it any different, there's also a huge exhaust leak btwn the y-pipe and cat. I'm going to try a bigger donut gasket, but i might end up getting a flexpipe btwn the cat and y-pipe.

since the exhaust leak, i can't really hear the muffler too much but i can hear it, and am loving it already can't wait to fix the exhaust leak :)

thanx to all who made this possible.....

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking good, despite the awful cellphone photos; and please tell me you'll fix the rear bumper when getting the car repainted.
wow. cellphone really? are you guys seeing the same thing as i am?? i think one was a little grainy. :confused:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Damn, your gonna make my car look bad at the meet on sat :(

·
Registered
643 Posts
if you dont expand the pictures they look grainy.... nevertheless nice pics. that sucks that the muffler is all sideways.... id be kinda pissed if that happened to me. lol

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
if you dont expand the pictures they look grainy.... nevertheless nice pics. that sucks that the muffler is all sideways.... id be kinda pissed if that happened to me. lol
Even expanded, the photos look grainy; keep in mind I'm only talking about the pictures where the Coupe is outside in the slush/rain. The rest of the photos are fine.

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
really the major exhaust leak for the cat not fitting onto the OBX y-pipe is more annoying to me.

eitherway, expect both to be fixed soon, its not staying this way..

·
I want K-Sports..
1,421 Posts
still have the vibrant exhaust? lol

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
okay, i figured out what i did wrong with the y-pipe to cat gasket. I used the wrong gasket. :rofl: i ended up using a OEM fit gasket, VS what i used to have b4 for the OBX test pipe (which was sold with my old exhaust).

So tomorrow its new gasket time and hopefully it wont leak anymore, then i can post some video's in my usual fashion, hehe.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
i want that old exhaust!.

btw .. loving those bald tires you got on your car. 4th picture

1 - 20 of 21 Posts