Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aight guys.
Do Accord Struts work on our legends...if so which years??

the reason i ask is because in this month superstreet. theres air struts made for the accord

www.ridetech.com

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
C25A1guy said:
Ric, are you switching to air bags? Please tell me you're not.
not air bags like switches..but these air struts adjust manually without a switch..so its like ground control with air...at least thats what my understanding is of it

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have no clue. i just dont want to chop springs & i want the ability to lower the car somewhat. besides im not into handling all that much to begin with. i like going straight..i'll leave the handling for another G1 brother to accel in

·
Registered
583 Posts
R dog....:D
Man, I was wonderin the same thing when I did my suspension, I think that the differences may be something stupid small like the brake bracket, but the true answer lies in the local honda wrecking yard. see if you can find one that will let you pull one and compare it. If you find out, let us nosey/cheap/lazy G1 brothers know... :D

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
well has anybody figured this out yet? I want some tokico ILLUMINA:D

·
Registered
117 Posts
I want Tokico's! I have tried two places and have actualy checked out and then in a day or two they will call and say they dont have them.I was wondering if the kyb gr2's will work with my intrax and if it will handle well. I dont care about ride quality I want handling and they need to last 2 years. Or about 30,000 miles.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
DO NOT GET KYB"S. they are :****:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.