Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Student Life/Undie Run Petition -clickable link to the petition
Please take a few brief minutes to read this and sign it. This explains the events that took place at the University of Houston Undie Run and the pending outcome. Before you jump to conclusions or make your mind please read the petition as it includes a brief synopsis. If you then agree please help us out with your support and if you do not please disregard the message. Thanks.

The events are throughly explained in the petition and can be supported by a full version of the letter of 7-10 pages as well as backed up by media links and supplemental documents of events held at other universities. Below is a brief explanation of the basis for the event.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Undie Run : For The Love Of The Run

Who?

A group of college students dedicated to spreading The Undie Run across the nation, adding to the excitement and pride of college life, all in the name of having a great time and giving back to communities who can benefit from our donations.

What?

Every finals week we orchestrate a tradition at major colleges, settin up a night of Undie Run fun, maximizing the excitement and freedom college students deserve and enjoy.

Why?

We feel it's our way of spreading The Undie Run vibe, building school pride, giving back to communities and allowing students to enjoy everlasting memories from some of the best years of our lives. We wish to congratulate students that have made it thus far in the school year, motivate those who are taking finals, giving each student something to look forward to at the end of each semester. This is all in the name of having a good time and giving back to the community at the same time.
---------------------
I just thought I'd reach out to our Acura-Legend community as you have been friends and family to myself and my car. And what makes for a better lounge post than something controversial. Any signatures and help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Student Life/Undie Run Petition

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.