Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since i got the fatal error screen last time, you get the short version
I was skiing yesterday, which was great. But as i am putting my stuff away the hatchback (i drive the van because it has a rack+awd) came down and hit me on the head. It started bleeding, i went to an insta-care place, and the stapled it shut with two staples, and gave me a tetnus shot. SLeeping sucks because i can't sleep on my left side (where the staples are) and it hurts like a mofo. Ohh well

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
A tetnus shot? Oh damn. Yes I know that feeling. So I have a bad message for you: You're are still gotten 2 shots more. To get the whole tetnus inoculation means always 3 shots. You got the 1st one. Then remain still 2 shots. I'm very sorry to hear that but I'm sure you pass it. Good luck. -Mike

BTW: What is a 'Mofo' ???

·
Registered
671 Posts
Are you sure about the 3 shots? I've gotten a tetnus shot here in the US before and it was just 1 ???

Oh - btw.. that little cap for my fiancee's glove box light worked. The people at the dealership were pretty confused when I asked for that part. They had no clue what it was for.

-James

MikeD said:
A tetnus shot? Oh damn. Yes I know that feeling. So I have a bad message for you: You're are still gotten 2 shots more. To get the whole tetnus inoculation means always 3 shots. You got the 1st one. Then remain still 2 shots. I'm very sorry to hear that but I'm sure you pass it. Good luck. -Mike

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
James92LS said:
Are you sure about the 3 shots? I've gotten a tetnus shot here in the US before and it was just 1 ???
Oh, sorry James. I believe I have mixed someting here. It was my mistake. I forget always that I'm in German and not in the US. Haha, I believe I'm so often here and I feel like a American ;) !!! Ok, besides its fun. I meant that we here get 3 shots of tetnus to get a better effect. Sorry when I confused you, James ! -Mike

James92LS said:
Oh - btw.. that little cap for my fiancee's glove box light worked. The people at the dealership were pretty confused when I asked for that part. They had no clue what it was for. -James
Wonderful! I'm glad that I could help you a bit. But honesty: I'd like seen the peoples at the dealership about that part you wanted, you know? Esp that they were kinda confused. Maybe it would be better to say him that you got the info from the greatest AL.COM in the world. Just bc that on AL.COM is sometimes the gotten info much better than at the Acura dealer :D -Mike

·
Registered
671 Posts
MikeD said:
Oh, sorry James. I believe I have mixed someting here. It was my mistake. I forget always that I'm in German and not in the US. Haha, I believe I'm so often here and I feel like a American ;) !!! Ok, besides its fun. I meant that we here get 3 shots of tetnus to get a better effect. Sorry when I confused you, James ! -Mike
Ahh, that makes much more sense :)

MikeD said:
Wonderful! I'm glad that I could help you a bit. But honesty: I'd like seen the peoples at the dealership about that part you wanted, you know? Esp that they were kinda confused. Maybe it would be better to say him that you got the info from the greatest AL.COM in the world. Just bc that on AL.COM is sometimes the gotten info much better than at the Acura dealer :D -Mike
Ya... they were pretty confused. They were like "cap... pcv, $1.56?" I said "ya, that sounds about right!". I tried to explain to them what it was for, but they continued to just give me a blank stare :)

Thanks again for the help.

-James

·
Will I ever reach 1000?!
880 Posts
James92LS said:
Ahh, that makes much more sense :)

Ya... they were pretty confused. They were like "cap... pcv, $1.56?" I said "ya, that sounds about right!". I tried to explain to them what it was for, but they continued to just give me a blank stare :)

Thanks again for the help.

-James
Can I be so rude as to enquire what the cap does?
P.s. Sorry to hijack this post! And sorry to hear about your accident man

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MikeD said:

Mofo is a shorter form of mother f***er

Ohh and thanks for the hijack guys... :D

·
Will I ever reach 1000?!
880 Posts
James92LS said:
:p Sorry for hijacking the thread. Hope your head feels better.

The cap makes the piece of plastic that turns off the glove box light just a little bit longer. Without it, the light doesn't turn off.

-James
I wondered if it was that. Can you give me the honda part number? As I need one of these for my coupe. The damn light is always on lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.