Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Dave... I responded to that thread... after asking my uncle (Sr. Service Tech and parts manager at Hendricks Acura), he disagreed with this "Muscle" person about the Honda engines being low-tolerance... they are indeed high tolerance and the such... check the thread...

·
2,873 Posts
Haha, I agree Dave! PSA personally replaced my tbelt and waterpump at his shop in PA and all I can say is: He knows his stuff!!!!!! Do not doubt him !

Peter: I still have your business card would you like me to scan it and show everyone?

-jon

Dave C ver2.0 said:
Since this thread got locked over in G2 I'll put it up here with the link.

http://forums.prod.legend.org/second/msgs/14952.phtml

All I can say is, maybe PSA should scan his business card and email it to this "person".:rolleyes:

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
Dave, PSA has always proved to be knowlegable and curtious to others needs or concerns, it not like he dropped in out of nowhere he been here just as long if not longer than i have and thats a few months shy of you. Obiously you both know your Sh!t so lets drop it.

"Piss me off--pay the Consequences"

Really why should we care?

~Hybrid

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Dave, thanks for posting the link. I locked the gen 2 thread because I had no idea what PSA was talking about. I had no idea if this was the beginning of a flame thread or what, and since PSA provided no explanation or a link or anything I thought it best to lock the thread. He got upset about it, but I PMed him to clear it up. Anyways, thanks for posting this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts