Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that we should start a STICKY thread that reflects parts that we have replaced/bought, part #'s, cost, where you got em etc.

Basically a parts list, both OEM and aftermarket.

I see alot of posts that ask the same Q's all the time about where to get parts and the cost.

I for one would consult this thread instead of posting and starting a new thread.

We first have to come up with a format. ie what will be listed (beside what I have above) and probably have to give one of the moderators more work to do :mad:

Anyways, what do the rest of you think ?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Somewhat true, but sifting thu 100's of posts is not my idea of getting help.

I figure I will undertake this, if people will send me info, I'll compile it in a Excel spreadsheet.

It will have PN, cost, explaination of what it for/fixes, contact (name/addy/phone), person who supplied info (incase a member needs further info) and whatever else you guys/gals suggest.

I don't know how it will be distributed.
I know it is just a single file, but I don't want to put up a web page just for this. Maybe a mass mailing twice a month if there are enough updates.

Our car does not have alot of choices in the way of A/M parts, so this list may be a step in the right direction for those of us who maintain them and want a quick single reference.

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Hi Spiff,

an excellent idea. A quick request Info tool for all users here. Maybe, it´s possible, (for your guys only- not for me!), to integrate in this forum an "Carfax function" here ? Because many user ask here to get a report of their VIN No. I think, that this funtion is only accessable for registered users only, or ?
We will see, what Matt is thinking about this !!!

Mike / Cologne

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
2 more cents for using the search function. We can't make the whole world idiot proof, and if we could would you want to live in it?:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts