Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today i put my sun visor down and when i tryed to put it back up it just flopped down again. it will not stay up so if someone could tel me what to do that would be great full thanks.

·
meber
978 Posts
Yeah, that happened to me 2 weeks after I got my Legend. I called the dealership they wanted $230.00 for one. I ended up going to a pull a part place and got one in perfect condition with other parts I needed for $40.00. What color and side are you looking for? Maybe if I get some time I could go and check to see if they have any.

G

·
I think I know why it does that!

OK first off its not the spring!
Second Velcro will but only for awhile,
JMckell has the best solution!
Ok what it is small plastic cylinder lookin' thing that snaps into the roof (top right for the drivers side, top left for pass.)
I think what it is, is that it becomes weak, cracks, etc. losing its effectiveness!
What I am going tot try to do, tommorow is maybe try and put some electric tape around it to thickin' it up a bit, and see how that does!
If this becomes to no prevail, I will go to some salvage yard and find what I need!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Same problem -looking 4 replacement

Totally agree that velcro is a temporary patch. I can't find a reasonable replacement. Acura dealer = $270. acuraautomotiveparts.net = $170. Couldnt find a visor at jcwhitney.com. Would be most grateful if someone could point to a tan replacement on driver's side

1 - 7 of 7 Posts