Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stay away from Superbuytires.com!!!!!!!!!!!! They sell blemished rims. They have a deal with 99 percent of the rim mfg. to get all of their blemished/defectivve wheels. Then they sell them for cheap. Also, be careful with discount tire as well. They will purchase from superbuytires.com to compete with other prices and they will not tell you that the rims are defective. Bad chrome,chips,scratches,etc... be careful. Discount tried to sell me my Giovanna Corsicas and they were getting them from superbuytire, but after I complained and raised hell in front of all of the discount tire customers, the manager took me in the back office to calm me down and explained to me that he would get my rims from Giovanna directly for cost. He apoligized for the mis-understanding. They will try to pull a fast one if you dont watch them. So instead of paying for blemished wheels at 300 bucks apiece. I received new Giovanna Corsicas from Giovanna's warehouse valued at 525 apiece. So, I paid 300 apiece for BRAND NEW spotless rims.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts