Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a much-needed day off and decided to stretch my Supra's legs. took it up through the foothills toward Valley Springs and let me tell you it was fun (I had all the John Deere tractors trembling). Nothing like taking a drive through the country (I think i'll do it every sunday). had an opportunity to take some pics as well...

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
two more...

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
yo son u need to have someone film u while your riding your toy through the turns

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Cool pics and I love that car you got there. I want a Supra so bad so I can race everyone and hand them their ass.

·
LegendaryRL
346 Posts
that's ma favorite car...next to ma legend that is. it's too much insurance here in newyork for that car almost 8G's a year:(

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
Looking good :D Makes me wish I lived further south, my Supra has been in storage for 3 months already, I've almost forgotten what it's like to drive it :(

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
94coupe said:
that's ma favorite car...next to ma legend that is. it's too much insurance here in newyork for that car almost 8G's a year:(
GODDDDAMN 8k A YEAR:eek: damn thats killing me

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Hey Legendary,

My uncle is shopping for a car he's 25. He's looking at the Supra and Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4. In your opinion, how do they compare?

Oh yeah and he wants to know why you have a Legend if you have a Supra. I told him because Legends kick ass :D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
FUTUREx u BASTARD U GOT 600 POSTS:eek: what the hell do u do not sleep:confused: oh well good isssh:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts