Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just wanna know what ppl think about the GC/Koni combo?

if ppl would just like to responde to it of maybe give me other ideas for suspension...

i am looking for a coilover kit tho.. FYI so any help would be apprecitated...

· Registered
279 Posts
The Koni/GC setup seems to be the most popular among the members. Use the search...I found a lot of opinion threads. I also found that many say to save money and go all out and purchase JIC's.

· Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
koo koo.... yeah i was pretty sure that is what most ppl do here... but i just don't know if the JIC's are that great and even if they are i am still afraid of the drop...

ppl are saying that the JIC's will give a standard 2" drop at top hegiht... anyone can confirm this?

but yeah... does anyone knwo the specific specs for the koni/GC's? like the drop for a 2dr i guess?

· Old S*hool Member
2,228 Posts
GCs are stiff, but JICs (from what I've heard) are REALLY stiff. Konis need to have stiffness increased to match the GCs. Overall, its a good setup. I wouldn't go to JICs because of the stiffness issue (my car is almost too stiff for me right now... but I'm also starting to get old).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.