Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Im kinda new to this site, UM,.... What I wanted to know is, Will there be any harm with me using my factory struts with my Suspension Technique springs?? I havent installed them yet, I had my suspension checked and they are in good shape. It's a 1.5 inch drop. And another question is how would a 1.5 inch drop look with a set of 225/45-16s????? will I have more fender gap than I do now . It's a 1990 Sedan

·
Registered
386 Posts
HEY MR. SMITH

If I were you I'd put a set of 17 inch rims on that sedan of yours along with a set of 225-45-zr17's. Your car will look much better and it will handle better as well. The intrax springs are good but, I plan to put a set of ground-control adjustable springs on my G1 coupe. The reason being is because the ground-controls allow you to adjust the height of the car to your liking. I've also seen and heard that the front of the car will not sit as low as the rear with non adjustable springs. So if I were you I would go to www.ground-control.com get there number and give them a call they do makes adjustable coil overs for legends and the springs are made by Eibach and lasto but not least if you use stock springs on you set up you are going to need to replace them sooner than you think so purchase a set of Bilstein struts along with that adjustable spring set up and you'll be glad you did. Incase you didn't know Bilstein struts are self adjusting so there is no screws to turn or guess work needed. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.:)

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Big's

·
Registered
386 Posts
No problem always glad to help another legend enthusiasts. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.:)

·
Registered
133 Posts
dude,

are you gettn kick backs from ground control or what? ;)

·
Five- O
857 Posts
I second mr bigs, If I could do it over I would get GC's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts