Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I remember that guy. He was trying to sell it. Pissed off a lot of people who asked him questions. Something along the line of if you're not going to buy it, don't ask stupid questions and just "shut the fawk up". His actual words, funny I still remember it, since it was from the legend.org ubb days.

Yeah, nice car though. :cool:

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
CITADELGRAD said:
IMO sweetest g1 ive seen
Hmmm, I think, I know this car. I believe, that this car is available in the Legend gallerie of "The Legend Temple"
(http://www.inexpro.com/legend_temple/). But I´m not sure. Wrote him lots of EMails (as I owned my 1st Legend KA3), but never received any answers of my EMails!
Looks pretty sweet - NOT MORE!!!

Mike / Cologne

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
I remember that dude wanted to sell me his clear corners for like $250, and I dissed him and he told me to shawt da fawk up.
lol.

G

·
It's kinda funny. I have a friend now who after showing him these pictures wants to get a Manual G1 Coupe. Do you guys know where he would be able to find the Body Kit that is on that legend? Also, how about the coilovers/springs, shocks, spoiler, and clear corners.

·
Registered
386 Posts
FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!

Yes the car is SWEET. The kit is a Kaminari body kit that is made for G1 coupes. The wing is actually styled after the supra wing only it is mid height. The rims look to be ALT 59s in the 17x7 size. I remember someone posting a G1 coupe frome Japan with a kit on it and some wire wheels. If you go back to that post and compare both cars you will find that the kits are the same. Also that car is in the Legend Gallery at legend.org. You can also go to www.impactparts.com they should have a picture of the G1 coupe with that very same kit on it. You can also call them at 1-800-431-3400 or 1-845-434-3338. I was looking at the kit in my November 2001 issue of Sport Compact Car ( yes I do keep some old issues you never know when they may come in handy ). They also have the wing which is called the mid height. The wing sells for $239. Good luck. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts