Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so it looks like there might be decent weather this weekend for the first meet of the season (and a warm up to the April meet) so sign up here if you ARE going to be there this sunday

Plan: Meet @ Pt. Defiance park at 11-11:30- we will meet up at the park enterance, there is a long row of diagonal parking where wee can meet and take pics. Then do 5 mile drive, possibly stopping at owen beach for more pics. If anyone is interested in bbq-ing, say so in this thread and bring what you want to eat.

From there we will head down to ruston way for a small cruise and more pics(this area can make for some VERY nice pictures)

So...WHOS COMMING??

1. SuperLegend91 V2.0

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm down if I make it back from Kelowna BC with the legend...the pass is looking kind of shady, even thought its almost april...lol

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
in case the weather sucks, PM me your number and I will call anyone tomorow morning so you know for sure that we are still meeting (though I will be there unless it really sucks)

·
I want K-Sports..
1,421 Posts
Weather doesnt look good guys, snow is picking up again.. who would have thought a few hours ago.. It was sunny and clear blue skies.

·
I want K-Sports..
1,421 Posts
hey how'd this turn out? I was stuck working so I couldn't make it..

·
Go grab your bottle today
292 Posts
yea i crashed after i got off work (grave) so i missed it

·
NALM '20 Seattle dreaming
2,246 Posts
you'll find there are lots of good intentions, but when it comes to doing the actual deed, its a different story.

The past few meets we've had 9-15 people say they would be there but in the end only a handful show up.

With the meet yesterday being so close to the "big" meet at the end of the month, I would have guess that attendance would be low, but not just 1 person !!

I was driving home from Westport yesterday with my family (not driving my Acura) so I was definatly not going to make it !!

·
I want K-Sports..
1,421 Posts
im 100% for the big meet as i planned it lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts