Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here have any experience or owns a 98+ Accord? I'm clearing out the turn signals for a friend and I need to know are there any other screws besides the ones visible I hve to remove. I hope it's not like the Legends' where we have to remove the whole bumper just to get the lights out.

thanks for any input.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts

·
Junior Mint
629 Posts
You have to take the bumper off. It takes only 5 minutes to do. Very similar to taking the bumper off a Legend, but you don't have to deal with the 4 bolts to bumper stays. Just a bunch of clips.

Then it's easy to get the headlights out.

·
L4K3R5 F4N
1,205 Posts
If I recall, it's just a bunch of clips underneath the bumper and on top just underneath the hood. There are also some screws securing it to the wheel well that need to be removed. After you get the bumper off, you'll see the bolts to access the headlights. I cleared out my friend's headlights on his 99 coupe a couple years ago, and it was kind of a b*tch...definitely helps to have 2 people working on it. I've been meaning to clear out mine for the longest time as well, but I haven't had the time. I'm considering just getting projectors instead. Anyways, let me know if you need any help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts