Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
hi....
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone purchased telions ecu w/chip??

is that a backup chip or do i need to put it in first b4 swappinng the ecu? thanks

·
hi....
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i believe that is your OLD STOCK chip for the ECU. it should just be put away for safe keeping...
ok thanks... i just finished putting it back together... i guess thats for updates i pop that in and send him the other one... whoo hoooo

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
im curious about this Telion chip, what gains should i see if i were to purchase one? and is there an alternative to having to send my ecu out to him to do it? ...

leads to my other quesition.. whos selling a ecu 91 Legend Ka7

·
hi....
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im curious about this Telion chip, what gains should i see if i were to purchase one? and is there an alternative to having to send my ecu out to him to do it? ...

leads to my other quesition.. whos selling a ecu 91 Legend Ka7
ill tell you the gains when i install it.. and do what ii did... he got me an ecu and chip and when i send him my ecu back i will get a partial refund... i wont state price just in case... you know like he gives you a better deal or something... :bigok:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Gains are amazing! I (and many others) have no problem recommending Telions upgrade. Probably the best bang for the buck out there.

I ordered an ECU off ebay and sent that to him, worked like a charm and I still have my original ECU as a spare, just in case. He also has a stock of ECUs on hand that he can re-chip for you, check to make sure he has your configuration.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts