Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, you guys with six speeds are pimps.... I only got to drive the car for 10 minutes and I had dreams about it last night. What a beautiful car.:)

The guy drove it into town last night. 1993 LS Coupe..It is champagne colored, with tan interior. He has used all synthetic since he bought it, and his friend was the previous owner. He has an alpine double DIN deck, kicker speakers, and some sub like Firestorm or something wild like that. It has these sweet piaa fogs on it, and euro clear corners. It also comes with one of those pager alarm/remote start combos. It has 120000 KM on it, and it is totally mint, in and out. I really liked the fact that the antifreeze and oil were spotless, and the engine was clean as well. Tires were good, and it drive and shifted like a dream.

All together, it was a very nice car, and nothing was wrong with it that I could see, except for a bent antennae.

I am going to get it inspected next week, and hopefully make him an offer..:)

Wish me luck guys:)

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
wow

your one lucky guy. I wish I could test drive a six speed legend some day. I plan to get one within the next couple of months. That car sounds like it looks really good. Can you take some pics for us to see? BTW, good luck with the car and hope you get it and let me drive it. :D :D

G

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I would love to some day sell my Auto and get a 6-speed from either 94 or 95.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
There was this guy selling a white 94 LS 6-speed with 101k miles on it and when I called him to take a look at it the first time he told me to call him back but I didn't and I wanted to go take a look at the car. But when I called him back, he had told me he sold the car. Dammit. :( :(

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dee,
Next time I take a trip to NY, I will look you up and take you for a rip...:D Or I mean you can take me for a rip....

I will post some pictures hopefully if I buy it. I have a digital camera now, so it is just a waiting game, hopefully it is not sold.

This is the car I have wanted since I found that it exists. As for you guys that want the NSX 6 speeds, the skys the limit. If you got the $$$$, why not....... well I guess at the same time you could probably pay for a large portion of a nice house too....:D

Man I hope it is still for sale......:)

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Triton3K said:

I'd like to have the NSX 6 speed, but have no damm money. :(
what if it breaks down? :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
i'm in w/ chrisk and leon

love my 6spd. coupe, but working on the nsx right now.....so, guess that makes three of us.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Hey Mckenzie, sounds like a plan to me. Just let me know when you do come to NY, I might be going to Canada in August so if I do, i'll let you know.

Hey Jose, if it does break down, then i'm f#$ked. :(

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
NSX or CL-TypeS? :D
I'm trying to step up, not step down :D
But seriously, it is the 97 NSX-T 6-Speed. If not, it will be a 94 NSX Coupe even if it only comes in 5-Speed.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dee, sounds good to me:)

Hey ChrisK, I think any NSX would be good enough, for me anyways:) . Whats another gear??? Just think, you can get an even bigger speeding ticket with 6 gears...... Oh wait, I am probably buying that 6spd, so I will be in the same boat....Also, you will at least look good in your car while they cut your license in half:D.

But if you can score the "T" edition, thats sweet. Those are the most beautiful cars IMO coming from Japan, and I would not hesitate to buy one in a second over a viper or something. Go for it....:)

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
i have driven one alot and personally dont like it ALOT i mean i like it alot but dontlove it. The gearing is notchy and the 6th gear is pointless considering the top 3 gears are overdrive. Its just like driving a 5 speed. We toped my friends 6-speed out and dont even use 6th gear its useless unless u are a big nut abotu gas. but oh well i love them to i sat in a 2002 NSX yesterday it is amazing

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
Mckenzie91 said:
Dee, sounds good to me:)

Hey ChrisK, I think any NSX would be good enough, for me anyways:) . Whats another gear??? Just think, you can get an even bigger speeding ticket with 6 gears...... Oh wait, I am probably buying that 6spd, so I will be in the same boat....Also, you will at least look good in your car while they cut your license in half:D.

But if you can score the "T" edition, thats sweet. Those are the most beautiful cars IMO coming from Japan, and I would not hesitate to buy one in a second over a viper or something. Go for it....:)
Truthfully, I actually rather have the Coupe over the T, but finding a 97+ Coupe will be almost next to impossible for me, as there are so few of them. But the 3.2 6-Speed is enough of an imporvement for me to take a T version. I mean I not really going to push the car hard enough to notice the less rigid chassis.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do you see many of those in your neck of the woods Chris? (Any NSX styles)

I dont see them to often, maybe 1 every couple of months, but I guess it depends on where you are.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I test drove a GS 6 speed before I got my auto GS. Man I really wanted that 6 speed but the car was in such horrible condition. :( Oh well.

Mckenzie, are you going to keep your sedan?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nope..... My sedan is listed in the Auto trader for thursday. I am preying that when my car gets out of the shop tomorrow that all is well, and that it will sell soon, so I am not stuck with two cars. It is a shame because I really did not get a chance to enjoy my new leather, unlike you..... I really loved that car, and I put so much time and work into it, it makes me sick.

But I am really excited about this six speed. I told the guy that I will buy for sure pending an inspection, hopefully on Wednesday. I am positive that there is nothing wrong with the car, but I did not look underneath, so who knows. So I might be a six speed owner by next monday, if all goes well. I just hope it does:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts