Acura Legend Forum banner

21 - 40 of 159 Posts

·
Lejen - on cardomain.com
258 Posts
OK....lets get this over with. I saw that you have mentioned you won those races twice now. I remember you crusing around in the granny lane with your blinkers on.....you won the slow cart of the day award....hehehehe I challenge you to a rematch speedy!.....I love ya Mike!

·
Registered
681 Posts
hey whats up? pro foundac91, always up for new ppl, youll have to come ride with our crew sometime

·
Lone Star Legends
614 Posts
Hey, wes. I like your license plate man, look cool, ha ha.
Thanks man...I had a good picture to work with!!!

I'm cool with Lone Star Legends...and I'm an XL! (read: fat!)

·
Lone Star Legends
614 Posts
It's got that pimped Mercedes look...word.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
How about I make the symbol fit where the grill is, maybe a bit bigger.
thats what i was thinking, maybe do it in white and we can make the state of text smaller and put that underneath it. or with a white out line and black body. i think that would look the best. and we can put it under the state.

and maybe even lose the LoneStarLegends along the bumper. and just have it the body. with a grill in it. these are good ideas boys! keep em comin!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Woot for the ideas. :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
I think throwing the texas state in there with the Acura symbol and having "LoneStarLegends" in there too is just way too many things. Being a graphic designer, there's a concept we stick to.

K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid

Too many objects and it crowds the design. People will get the idea with the text, Acura symbol and image of the Legend. You can throw the Texas image on the back or something.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I think throwing the texas state in there with the Acura symbol and having "LoneStarLegends" in there too is just way too many things. Being a graphic designer, there's a concept we stick to.

K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid

Too many objects and it crowds the design. People will get the idea with the text, Acura symbol and image of the Legend. You can throw the Texas image on the back or something.
the way i put it was the texas state on the back, with LoneStarLegends underneath it. i was thinking we could remove the state, and put your design with the LSL under it...hows that? i mean, if people dont know what LoneStar means they need to be slapped anyways! haha Ill work on a 4th concept after work today!

I like the KISS concept! ahah good thinking :thumbsup:

·
Registered
681 Posts
I like the Texas picture, but the vehicle pic looks just as good, my only heistation would be the size of the car on the back. Also we would have to change the color, maybe make the shirt or the car color grey,eh I guess we will see how it turns out after the new concept.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I like the Texas picture, but the vehicle pic looks just as good, my only heistation would be the size of the car on the back. Also we would have to change the color, maybe make the shirt or the car color grey,eh I guess we will see how it turns out after the new concept.
well we could make the car with a white outline, or even in white, like just invert the one Justin made. like in white with black lines inside. and w/o the LSL in the bumper and have it under the Car pic. Ill do some more rendering tonight and ill edit the first post with the different shirts so we can vote, then possibly we can have a chat to discuss it further. But we all agree with the Arm design right? Right sleeve Title and name, then left sleeve L.S.L.? and the front i think should stay the same! we just need to work on the back.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Yeap. I agree the arms and the front are good. The back we will just have to see what it looks like and then take a vote or discuss.

21 - 40 of 159 Posts