Acura Legend Forum banner

141 - 159 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
id be down for driving down to Houston again. I prolly wont be going to the Nationals cause i just looked, payday is the 27th of april, then my next one is May 11th, so ill be broke. Im down for comin out the 5th, but we have to hit up Track21 again, im addicted.
yAy. so looks like we have another meet in the works

hah track21, i hate to keep winning lol

i still think we should do airsoft haha

·
Registered
797 Posts
wow one i might be able to make it to, my friend is coming home soon from iraq and im sure as soon as he gets back ill be to drunk to drive anywhere but i dont think hes gonna be home on the 5th..

·
Registered
797 Posts
sweet hope i can make it so i can give a challenge to the winner . hopefully nothin worse then talkin it and not backin it lol

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
sweet hope i can make it so i can give a challenge to the winner . hopefully nothin worse then talkin it and not backin it lol
dont believe what mike says, he didnt win anything except for slowest lap. He was on a sunday drive and shit, just cruizin, ive been trying to get him to go back and actually race.

·
Registered
681 Posts
dont believe what mike says, he didnt win anything except for slowest lap. He was on a sunday drive and shit, just cruizin, ive been trying to get him to go back and actually race.
meanie:sadwavey: :sadwavey:

i can roll on the real streets hahaa:giggle: :giggle:

·
Registered
357 Posts
id be down for driving down to Houston again. I prolly wont be going to the Nationals cause i just looked, payday is the 27th of april, then my next one is May 11th, so ill be broke. Im down for comin out the 5th, but we have to hit up Track21 again, im addicted.
My birthday is the 8th :D.

The 5th is probably best for me cause my mom will be flying in a few days after that. But i'll have to see about work cause i'm going to be going full time also.

141 - 159 of 159 Posts