Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a brief story behind my recent decision to move to "The Big City" The A.T.L.

Back in Alabama employment was scarce. After my continued "run ins" with the law, I decided ....if you can't beat em' join em'. So I went to the local police recruiting agent in my town and I spoke to "the man"

He said........"Aight.....here da deal, There's a problem with high-tailers shoot'n through here like Betty goin to a Whiskey Bar at happy hour. I need you to find a good spot and post up with this here thing-a-ma-jiggin here and bring some revenue into this town. You'll be work'n the morning shift since Bubbas gone to Hazard to court that girl Daisy."...... So off I go to the busiest intersection in town. Ole Creek and Spit'n Joe Lane. It wan't long before I got my first lawbreaker.......

..........He never seemed to care that it was a residential area being that he always came though here the same time everyday. drunk and speed'n. But nontheless his carelessness brought revenue to the town..........until his horse "Sparkles" was found dead in the back of the bar he kept an overdue tab at. So I thought it was time to move on. Atlanta here I come. When I got here I decided to give the force a shot here.

They gave me a badge and a cruiser. I told them I didn't need a car. They said "What??!! thats over 300 horses in there!!!" I told em' " I only need one." :confused: and I went out on Hwy 85 on "old Sally"

......I never seem to catch anybody but people sure put up some pretty impressive numbers here. 100 107, 98, 120........... But unfortunately I wasn't keep the quota. So they put me in the Highway Information Board Department. I guess they didn't like my overly detailed explainations........

So now I explain my career history as (you guessed it) the Ronald McDonald Man.

.........My event turnouts has been kinda scarce lately though, :confused: .........I guess it's the fearce competition in the fast-food industry.:confused:

(I told y'all i'ii be back) ;)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thai.95LCoupe said:
U are crazy...:D
Hey, thats funny......Some lady yelled that to me at the last Ronald McDonald show as her a her kids were running out of the stands. I guess fries were done in the consession area..... :rolleyes: No... we don't want cold fries, now do we.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Blue92Ack said:
:D :D :D :D LMAO. ****ing glad to see you back man!!!!!! We miss the storys!!!!!! Please write more:D :D :D
yeah man, i thought you had disappeared there for a bit, or even worse, lost your sense of humor :D

haha

·
Registered
733 Posts
I know you're gonna be at NOPI.....Make sure you put up that giant cardboard thing with your name on it so we can see where you are.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts