Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
a few questions..first..da car looks good (will be better once painted)...how you get to fit 235 with no rubbing? why do you have red eye lids? and..why is your car up on the trailer?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
It makes people think that its fast..lol Like hes taking it to the strip.

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,776 Posts
not a bad minivan...how many kids do you have now???? lol

what made you go out and buy one of those? or is that your family's minivan?

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
/\ its mine, i have a set of key's.

we've always have a minivan (except for the 4 year break while we had the durango, then back to minivan, lol)

/\ thats b4 the scoop and grille guard was reinstalled.

235's do rub. so far only one ONE wheel, pass rear. rolling the fender is gonna solve that.

its lowered about 2.5inch's. with camber kits front and rear. the wheels are +45 7.5in wide.

red is sexy. got a problem with that?

I was setting the trailer up for towing her around. I got the ramp problem solved with some custom made ramps, i didn't take a picture of. So i took some pix. I just wanted to make sure its all ready for towing her about 150miles to the track on thrusday.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
love the car, looks deadly, especially with the no paint. and mis matching colors.

towing a porsche.. ppl will be like daamn, another one to the track
but.. towing a legend? ... ppl will just be like daaamn...another broken old car :p

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,776 Posts
wow that's one of the nicest Durango's I've ever seen...why'd you get rid of that one?

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow that's one of the nicest Durango's I've ever seen...why'd you get rid of that one?
It was really nice. i liked it alot. but it was too, well, automatic. haha, i was ready for a stick. plus being at almost 100k in less then 4 years. It wasn't even that i had fucked up the front end, grille guard, and front bumper and bumper support were fucked, i hit a tree (and i drove it like this, with a bent bumper for almost a year). also there was a big dent in the driver side rear door, i got hit. It was starting it feel like a beat up 100k american truck haha.

I miss it all the time but then i take my legend for a drive and it was worth it :bigok:

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
/\ yea i think i took care most of the rubbing at the track today. the tire has a nice round curve to it now.

Van was awesome on the 150mile (each way) trip. trailer awsn't as hot. Its got alot more work ahead of it b4 i can tow my coupe to TN with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts