Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Did he "Donate Sperm" or did he really go to a donation center to donate sperm?

I have agreed to "Donate Sperm" and haven't heard from her since....

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
u can still donate, just make sure u have a signed agreement w/ the person who uses ur shizz to not do that to u. all they had was a verbal agreement and.. he got owned :)

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
That is soooooooo messed up!! The woman is a biiatch for pulling that on him. Typical though - money grubbing freaks!!! ( Sorry Sara and Becca ;) )

Jonny

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
now i gotta find a new way to pay my way through law school :(

·
Registered
79 Posts
gay

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: BIIIIAAATTCCHHHH

G

·
drinkdontdrive said:
That is soooooooo messed up!! The woman is a biiatch for pulling that on him. Typical though - money grubbing freaks!!! ( Sorry Sara and Becca ;) )

Jonny
sounds like this women could not get a husband for anything... and its hard to be a money grubbing freak w/o a husband, so she did the next best thing. She got knocked up and took an un-expecting guy with her... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
I feel sorry for the kids. "My mom had me so she could scrounge off a guy she used to be involved with." That's utter crap.

·
OG Member
1,498 Posts
i heard of this in a spanish radio station today...but I still don't get it. Did he go to a sperm bank to donate? or did he make a direct deposit :giggle: ?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
newowner92LS said:
i laughed, but deep down all i could think about was the time i was half drunk/high and walked full speed into my friends screen sliding door so hard it knocked it off the track.
Hey, you had an excuse.

He was just a little too excited to get home and play with his new CompUSA toy. :giggle:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts