Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Over the winter my moms goes to a friends house and when she's on her way over to my house she's about to pull out of a parking lot and she said all she knows is that she heard something pop and that the steering wheel was hard as hell to turn. So she made it to my house and had my uncle upstairs take a look at it but he really couldnt see nothing cause it was dark so my mom leaves the car there for my uncle and this mecahnic to check. So when my uncle goes to pop the hood and looks inside, he said he saw a rat about a feet long laying there dead and noticed that the belts were all popped. My uncle said he's seen crazy **** in his life but that right there scared the sh!t out of him. He said the rats size was just unbelievable. At first he didnt wanna take it out and when he told the mechanic to look at it, he didnt wanna take it out either but finally my uncle built up the courage to get it out and my mommys car got fixed.

·
Registered
702 Posts
ahh, gotta love them animals

reminds me of when i was in blacksburg, va (middle of nowhere) for college and we were driving in my girl's car in one of those mountain winding roads, and we see group of four deer on the side of the road, so we slow down almost to a stop so as not to scare them and so they don't run into the road and end up hitting them. it was crazy tho, because one of them (probably male one trying to impress the females) literally runs straight toward the car while stopped (the other deer jump a fence and roll out) and this deer rammed his head into the front left quarter panel of her car, then stares at one of my friends for a second, and then runs and hops the fence and leaves. Left a little dent mark with a little bit of blood on the car, but it was like nothing I'd seen before...the deer ATTACKED the car!!!

haha

·
Registered
385 Posts
Well, not a bird...

Yeah, well you guys, have had birds, bats whatever...

I had a freaking deer once!

I was a little kid and my Dad was driving on the highway at about 75, and out of no where, like 3-4 deer jump in front of the car. We nail two of them and they are tossed into a ditch. My dad is set on the fact that if he wasn't in his Mercedes. He would have been toast and the car would have been mutilated. The only damage was a little front end and the side mirror which was ripped off and shattered on the ground. The glass from the mirror also pierced another drivers tire and made him pull over haha lol.

Actually, it was a good thing that we were in such a well built car cause I have heard stories of deer penetrating the front end, going right through the windshield, and the hoof of the deer going right through the chest of the driver and the seat..

Cheers,

Neil

·
Registered
386 Posts
CHECK THIS ONE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

One afternoon I'm following my brother to his house to help him change the wheels on his car. When we get to his house I go inside to say hello to his girlfriend and to see my two nieces. He then calls me back outside to show me something I had never seen before. There was a dead bird stuck between his drivers side brake caliper and the rotor as if someone put it there. The bird looked to be all in one piece and I said to my brother, " NO WONDER YOU WERE FLYING, YOU HAD AN EXTRA PAIR OF WINGS TO HELP YOU OUT" and all we could do was laugh. Needless to say he removed the dead bird. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.