Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey what'd up? We had a huge car show/ charity event at The City: Circuit City at the Katy Mills Mall. Anyhow we had a great turnout of various cars (which will be linked below) but tons of Acuras, and Phuong, Wayne and myself brought out our legends and represented.

Guys it was great to see you and glad you could make it out, when you get a chance contribute your Legend/Acura Pictures. Keep in mind it was raining off and on so picture quality wasn't that amazing. Though "Tyson's GS" (Wayne bought it) was brought out. Its still gorgeous and jaw dropping. And with 217,000+miles.

Oh and I ended up winning a TomTom GPS Navigation System and a MTX 10in' Jackhammer Subwoofer in the Charity raffle. YAY. =D

Enjoy the pictures and check out the rest on the .mac link below.
.Mac Web Gallery

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g229/FrdRice2003/The City Meet/DSC00237.jpg

·
Registered
364 Posts
cool pics! Those dog paws might hurt your paint though :)

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
lol woulda been funny if it were to lay a brick on your car.
cute dog.
amazing cars.. cant say much about those civics in the background. but legends looking good, so is the tl and nsx....but...rsx?(not a big fan) but still clean lol

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,377 Posts
I like how no matter how much time passes or how many owners the car may have, that sedan will always be referred to as the one Tyson let go. Looks like a nice meet. Its always nice when you can win goodies at a meet.

·
Me & Nomuken(Monkey)
912 Posts
^ Is that white paint over the amber part of the G1 coupe's corner lens?...lol

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
jealous of that white G1 coupe, who is that?

sorry i didnt get a chance to get back to you michael, sorry i couldnt make it either.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool pics! Those dog paws might hurt your paint though :)
Lols. =D. It made for a great photo op.
lol woulda been funny if it were to lay a brick on your car.
cute dog.
amazing cars.. cant say much about those civics in the background. but legends looking good, so is the tl and nsx....but...rsx?(not a big fan) but still clean lol
Haha. Hey we don't hate on cars. Especially at a Charity Event. Those 8th Gen Civics have come a far ways. Oh and were you refering to the black tl?
I like how no matter how much time passes or how many owners the car may have, that sedan will always be referred to as the one Tyson let go. Looks like a nice meet. Its always nice when you can win goodies at a meet.
Haha. Its just that special. And it was impressive to see it up close. He still has the protect plastic on the door frames.
awesome pics! all those cars are clean as hell
They looked "clean." In reality they were all very very dirty, rain was our worst enemy.
^ Is that white paint over the amber part of the G1 coupe's corner lens?...lol
LOL. I kept going back and forth looking at it. But no its not. Just a reflection I believe.
kickass meet! i love the black sedan.
Thanks turnout was impressive with a good mix of cars. The black sedan is Phuongs (ptan1968) he has done quite a bit with it, and just had it repainted plus put a kickass monitor screen in it.
jealous of that white G1 coupe, who is that?
The G1 coupe randomly showed up, we didn't get to talk with him, though I knw the passenger who was with him. Maybe he can get it out at our next meet. Which we can get you to sneak your legend out lol.
sorry i didnt get a chance to get back to you michael, sorry i couldnt make it either.

·
I swag it out...
1,893 Posts
LOL leave it to u to win the raffle
Are you gonna replace your Type R with that MTX??
Those interiors look creamyI like,
Im sorry but the 1G TL just can't cut it

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Thank you all for the nice comments guys, it was really a blast to come to this meet and seeing different Houston imports teams & more fun when it started raining again and again. We had to wipe off some dirts and waters on our cars to take better pics though but in reality they were all very dirty.

Yup, Wayne has made it and truely represented for a-l.com in his prestine white GS 6sp.

·
Registered
860 Posts
The meet was awesome! Enjoyed making new friends and showing off 'Tysons GS' despite the weather. I have about 3 pics worth posting, not good with a camera. Off and on during the meet I would text Tyson a pic so he could see what we were up to... Until my phone battery died, I forgot my car charger.
Looking forward to the next meet, Michael has something in the works. The man got the connection! It was great to meet Phuong and Michael, hope to meet more Houston people in the future.
The GS enjoyed the exercise too... I was a good 50 mile round trip at tollway speeds. It's been sitting since the first of the year.
I have no problem of the reference of 'Tyson's GS'... In ways it will always be, it just doesn't get as much exercise with me. LOL
I'll get my 3 little pics posted soon.:rofl:

WW:2cool:

·
Registered
860 Posts
The white type II with the five-speed is gorgeous!
Welcome to the forum, allot of great people out here.
Thank you for the compliment. The car is well know on the forum; I'm the 3rd owner, the 2nd being 4cruizin.
It's a six-speed.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The meet was awesome! Enjoyed making new friends and showing off 'Tysons GS' despite the weather. I have about 3 pics worth posting, not good with a camera. Off and on during the meet I would text Tyson a pic so he could see what we were up to... Until my phone battery died, I forgot my car charger.
Looking forward to the next meet, Michael has something in the works. The man got the connection! It was great to meet Phuong and Michael, hope to meet more Houston people in the future.
The GS enjoyed the exercise too... I was a good 50 mile round trip at tollway speeds. It's been sitting since the first of the year. Wayne's enjoying his GS...
I'll get my 3 little pics posted soon.:rofl:

Lol. Wayne. It was great meeting you as well. The next meet I'm going to make sure we have a good presence. Can't wait to see the three pictures =p. And thanks again for coming out to the Show and bringing out the GS.

The white type II with the five-speed is gorgeous!
Wayne your car is a hit. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
It was my pleasure to meet you finally Wayne, hope to see the GS in some future Houston meets again, I thought you have more than just 3 pics, ha ha ha, don't worry we got you covered.

And a happy ending for Michael also, he won some goodies at the charity event.

Congrates Mike,

1 - 20 of 22 Posts