Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome dearies. Is your boss a jerk? Bitch crawling up your ass about your new JDM wiper blades? Or maybe you'd like to know how to set a formal place setting at White Castle for your prom date dinner.

Anything and everything is asked and answered here. It shall be my duty to answer completely and honestly to any and all situations.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
ok, i got one for ya. Im trying to get my system installed in my Forester. im modding a cable to hook up so i can have Ipod play through the factory HU, so thats taken care of, now im debating on paying someone to install it, or buying the stuff and having a friend help out(he knows what hes doing).

lowest quote ive gotten for install is $220. thats with the line out converter for the stock radio, amp kit and install price. I have the amp and sub in hand.

So is it possible to buy the stuff myself and do the install and save that much money.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course it's possible to buy stuff. Unless you're broke. Then steal shit.

And the ability to do the install? Well, depends on you. If you're a monkey, I'd imagine it'd be pretty hard to do. But the average joe can read instructions that come with products like line out converters. Or schematics. Or forums. I have faith in you and your ability.

Next.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One of two reasons:
1) Because they believe that respect is something they can demand, instead of earn.

2) Because the youngins open their mouths and run them just to appear "badass" on an internet forum to a bunch of people they know can't beat their asses.

Next.

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,432 Posts
What should you do if your girlfreind walks in on you while her moms giving you a BJ?????:thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
haha i got an answer for that,

say, "its not what it looks like i swear and get the eff out" haha sorry couldnt resist :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tricky one. Depends on the girls.

If it was me and my girl, I'd just ask her to join.

For the default scenario, however, I'd say run like Hell. Drop your pants and run if they are below knee level, try to yank them up as you scurry if above.

Next.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Why it that today is more important than tomorrow?

If now is here and now is forever then when will now become the future?

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Today is more important than tomorrow sounds like opinion, so as such, it is my opinion that this can be perceived as true in that the decisions you make today shape tomorrow.

The saying is "Here is now, and now is forever." It's an expression that tries to tell of the time you have is only what you have as you have it. Live for now, plan for tomorrow, be content and all that jazz.

Next.

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Why do pigs have curly tails?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
here is a good one.. who stole my passenger side courtesy light.

i went to replace the bulb. popped off the little cover. found no light fixture.. investigated further by pulling the panel below the glove box. maybe it was hiding?? and nope..

so i've got a lower panel with a courtesy light cover. but no light of any kind.

so the question is. who stole my courtesy light?

·
Registered
364 Posts
LOL
I did. Sell it to you for $7.
If you drop a bag of bowling balls and a bag of bricks off a roof which will land first?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
of all the things to steal from my car. haha now thats low. literally. well thanks for leaving the stereo intact. haha

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL

If you drop a bag of bowling balls and a bag of bricks off a roof which will land first?
That depends. Are they of equal size, but different mass? If so, they will land at the same time. If they are of different size, but equal mass, the smaller one will. If they are different sizes and masses, it's next to impossible to tell from what you gave me as data.

of all the things to steal from my car. haha now thats low. literally. well thanks for leaving the stereo intact. haha
Next I'm taking your cat. REALLY low. Like, literally low.

1 - 20 of 307 Posts