Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok i just got my car like a month ago and im lovin it (1992 legend coupe LS)...i ve had a few oppurtunities to race some guys from a stop light....i nixed a Mitsubishi Diamante....the Mitsu..version of a luxury sedan ...they are pretty quick... and a Mustang 5.0 murdered my stock engine....sooo from that point on i have vowed to sup my engine and later avenge my loss on some unsuspecting American muscle car lover.....oh yeah and i beat a CRX----lol......

as it stands now

Mustang 5.0 - lost
Diamante- won
Honda CRX- won...no comp it was more for kicks more than anything
2-1 aint bad i guess

....but to the point...i was wondering what is the fastest car youve raced and won...... for me its the Mitsubishi Diamante

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
my kills:
3.5L 1999 Diamante :p
1993 Mustang GT (Type I)
1994 Mustang (TYpe I)
1998 4.6 Mustang
2000 Eclipse
1987 Mustang (on the highway to Tennessee)
TC's Civic :rolleyes:
Accords (V6)
G20
my bro's 1991 Q45
Firebird Convertible
Gran Prix GT
G1 GS 300
LS 400
SC300 (on the highway)
3000GT (on the highway)

lol at these....
Suburban's (new)
Bugs
souped up Civics (exhaust only/Altezza's)

These are all I can remember

·
Registered
376 Posts
if i listed all the cars i've raced, it'd go on for pages.

but as far as the fastest.

I've beaten a few mustangs, 300zxtt, prelude power civic coupe.

and a nitrous '00 SI which had ran a 13.7 at the track a week earlier. =)

I believe the worst i've been beatin was by a 12.6 et civic full race all motor hb. damn that thing was quick. =)

note: This was all with nitrous. =)

·
Registered
51 Posts
the dunbarton bridge @ 2 am.... (SF bayarea)

5.0 on the left and STS caddy on the right.

..pretty even til 50, started to pull away at 70+, 5 car lenth at 120 .....completely lost them at 140 .....gone at 149. granted this was going down hill on a bridge with new sp8000s GS rims. ....pretty scary at 149 ...not sure if i'd do that again on the street.

·
Registered
99 Posts
My only win worth mentioning was an M3. Of course, I should not have beat him, but....driver quality has more to do with winning than the car...

93 6speed versus new M3 6speed. 230 hp vs 333. FF vs FR!

Me versus high-school kid driving, assumably, his daddys car (hey, those things cost $50k!)

After he overly smoked the tires I was toast off the line, as expected, but then, I got what I was waiting for....sucks when you miss your 2-3 shift! HAHA!! He must have either dropped the clutch early or jammed the shifter but that was the end of the race.

Just goes to prove that if you can't drive the car, you've got nothin'.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I don't really race either....Like to keep the legend in good condition....I do remember racing this girl in here Cherokee...I beat her...

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
i lost to a turbo charged integra on the highway saturday night but it was only about half a car and i didnt feel like passing him at 135mph so i let off. But i have beat 4.6L stangs and 5.0 on the highways, 2000 maxima with intake exhaust and what not, 96 maxima 5-speed, a bunch of civics which dont count and a bunch more but i dont remember right now

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
i don't run into many people that wanna race too often, so i guess for me the fastest car i've beat is a 2002 IS 300(stick) and he had intake on it, his headlights were at my door, and i was gaining, but i let off [going 85+ in a 30 :D ] that road is ALWAYS empty, why the hell is it a 30? lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts