Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
wow thats one of the worst photohop ive seen. i wish it was real but nope. im still lookin for a way to make mine. i have an idea but waitin for the cash

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
yea, especially since it's Chris K's coupe, I think he'd be the one to show us if he did anything to it :)

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
lexcoupe21 said:
what do you think, I like it. but im sure bmw guys wouldnt though.

MAAAAN GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE WITH THAT B/S. THAT'S CHRIS K'S CAR. GO PHOTO SHOP YOUR "LEXCOUPE"

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Still guys,
That looks mightyyyyyyyy impressive.
Imagine, One piece headlights w/ angel eyes and HIDs?

**** IT
THATS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO THINK ABOUT AT ONE TIME! :)

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
You know the funny thing. I was looking at it and was thinking, sure it is photo shoped, but it lookes pretty neat. I didn't even know it was my car until you guys pointed it our :D. I'm actually working on my dual HID set up on my EDM lights though, so I don't think I be going the Angel eye route. Maybe later with the JDM lights whenever I get around to it :)

G

·
jose3030 said:
Still guys,
That looks mightyyyyyyyy impressive.
Imagine, One piece headlights w/ angel eyes and HIDs?

**** IT
THATS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO THINK ABOUT AT ONE TIME! :)
Don't forget projectors ;)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Dang, fooled me! Unless you have projectors though, your beam pattern will be hindered...Why? Basically b/c you are putting something(the plastic angel eye) in front of the beam created by the reflector, which will block usable light....Now if you had a projector that fits within the circle of the angel eye, you would be fine...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok guys some of you need to calm down :D of course it was photoshoped. and I know whos coupe it is, I just used the pic cause the headlights were in the same position as the bimmer I got the lights off of, just wanted to see how it looked and what you guys thought.
heres the pic of the beautiful bimmer with the real angle eyes

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.