Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,476 Posts
You need emblems, son... and to never drive on the freeway again... EVER! Could use some more outdoor shots. The location of that last shot has a lot more potential. The ELG is doing all the work in these photos.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
i have never been a fan of that color legend, but seriously your car completely changes my opinion. i would love to have that color if it was in that good of condition, and your mods only complete the look.

+1 for reinstalling the JDM's and tails.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You need emblems, son... and to never drive on the freeway again... EVER! Could use some more outdoor shots. The location of that last shot has a lot more potential. The ELG is doing all the work in these photos.
I concur, the last shot is also my favorite of the bunch.

Damn. The Gobstopper looks like a GS with the body colored grill surround and Alph Touring Grill. Get those JDM's and R/C/R Tails on ASAP.
Thanks Earl, I will very soon!

i hate you and your beautiful car >.<
I know Matt, I know . . . :)

Awesome pics, my dad saw you take em.
Haha thanks. He was like 'Nice Legend, I loved mine!'

You better take care of it bro.

i have never been a fan of that color legend, but seriously your car completely changes my opinion. i would love to have that color if it was in that good of condition, and your mods only complete the look.

+1 for reinstalling the JDM's and tails.
Thanks Richard, I think Josh said the same thing. Really nice to hear...

nice shots! the car is looking awesome as usual but its defiantly missing the JDM's and RCR's, just doesn't look right with out them....!!
Thanks Alex. . .and I know. >;]

wow looks great. Your detailing job on it is incredible.
Keep up the good work, and looking forward to see R/C/R back on with JDMS
Appreciate it. :)

mike you owe me new pants
:werd:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
gobstopper is definitely one of the best looking legends around. One of your pics was my desktop backround; until i got decent pictures of my baby ;)

haha anyways nice legend! love the wheels.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Again, The Gobstopper is clean and very pretty.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
gobstopper is definitely one of the best looking legends around. One of your pics was my desktop backround; until i got decent pictures of my baby ;)

haha anyways nice legend! love the wheels.
Thanks bro. I had no idea someone used my car as their background.

Very nice to know. :)

except for that front bumper. anyways, that legend is very pretty...i like it
Thank you sir.

Again, The Gobstopper is clean and very pretty.
:thumbsup::yumyum:
Thanks guys!

haha i know that lot!
You sure?

Were those pics taken near Atlantic Station?
Not even close couper! :p

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
thats just a sick parking garage ( at first i thought you were in the super target) nice shots

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.