Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This started with my research on the Legend. I was searching everywhere for parts, mods, and info. I have stacks of print outs. I finally decided to put it all together real nice and orderly. When I am done I plan on puting everything on here. If anyone know where I can get origional magazine articles, service manuals, whatever let me know. I am also looking for more mods. I have already printed a lot of the conversations on here, and all the stuff on LegendTuner.com and Legend.org. Also let me know if you would be interested in the book. I will not charge for it. I will post it on the net, and you can just print it out. Freedome of Information!
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
17 Posts
Don't suppose you have anything on the accessories that were offered in Japan??

I've been trying to find out what kind of goodies that we missed out on.

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That I will have, but until I too get more information it doesn't exist. I will get it. I have a friend in Japan now, plus some business contacts there. You gotta realize I just got into the Legend family, but I feel the need to catch up. I am just going to print all that I learn and put it together for others. That way you won't have to look so far. Others win through my work.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
This is what I have (also a scanner, but it's kinda hard to scan books)

-1994 Acura Legend GS Manual
-1990 Acura Legend Coupe Manual
-1990 Acura Legend/Integra Showroom Brochure

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that will help. The actual book will be in a 3 ring binder. If anyone really wants it I guess I could have some bound, but that would cost. I am trying to keep it free, so the scanner will help, at least until I get one again. Anything will help!
Later!
Lee

G

·
I've got:

HELM Service Manual for a 1994 Legend Coupe
HELM Owners Manual (everyone should have this though)
Haynes Automotive Repair Manual: Acura Legend Models 91-95
1995 Acura Legend Showroom Brochure
Scanner & DigiCam

Let me know if I can do anything to help.

UPDATE: I just wanted to add also that we should make sure not to piss HELM off as they charge $76 for these books to be shipped to your door, and I'm sure that they enjoy being the only supplier of this information.

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am really interested in brocures, magazine articles, any info from the actual production time on the Legend. As far as Hays and any other suppliers of information go, I will fot note everything. And since I am not charging for the information, they can't do anything. I am getting one to use as a resource for the book, but I am not just going to copy all the pages and say here it is. Thanks for all the support and interest!
Later!
Lee

·
#108 of 144 pairs
134 Posts
If you would like...

I have the complete HELM 1991 Acura Legend Coupe Manual Set:

-Service Manual
-Body Repair
-ETM

Let me know what you would like from these and i'd be glad to help compile your list.

Thanks!

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I tell you what. Just E-Mail anything thing that you think might help. You can send links, images, anything. Please make sure if you do send an image, that it fits on standard paper. I don't have any editing software, so I cant shrink it. Thank you all so much!
Later!
Lee
My E-Mail

1 - 10 of 10 Posts