Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The legend is gone- BUT I bought a 2000 Infiniti G20 Touring...and I LOVE IT!!!!

Its not all that fast- not near as fast as the Legend. But on the plus side it does have dual overhead cams, leather, woodgrain, sunroof, climate control, premium BOSE sound, and is a gas saver.
Just thought I'd share!:yes:

·
because i can.
10,426 Posts
Naw....I dont think its weak....they are great, reliable cars that will easily see gas mileage that Legends REALLY have to TRY for...

The SR20DE is also great workhorse with a long life-expectancy with minimal, regular maintenance...congrats on a great purchase!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
plus isn't that the one with the later sr20. not sure of the special code off hand. but it had nissans version of variable timing. or variable cam of some sort.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
For some reason, it looks like a 95-99 nissan sentra lol.

·
I'van der Rohe
13,069 Posts
Congratulations. pretty hefty step down in terms of class, space and panache...but the Frugality and "newness" is a big plus. I like G20s...they're like Integras without the hype. As added bonus, they're not really popular to car thieves so you're good:).

EDIT:

And to be quite honest....they're way more attractive than Integras....Personal Opinion.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.