Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

i had not washed my car in about two months. never realized how much different clean cars look

old pic a la 17" chrome momos

·
Registered
270 Posts
VERY nice looking car, but how could you resist washing her for 2 months ??? I have a hard time staying as low as 3X a week !!!
Looks lik great weather there... I'm jealous as we have snow right now, so I can't have my 17" on my car at this moment !!

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Thats one clean G2 sedan. How much did those momo rims run you if you don't mind me asking? They look real good.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: exhaust

CODY690 said:
tell me truthfully how the exhaust sounds i have an RM intake and i was thinking of that exhaust so tell me!!

--cody
the exhaust sounds ok, most of the sound is coming from the RM Racing intake. mine is not a true Greddy, using stock piping.

I'm working on a deal to bring a TRUE catback TRUST exhaust from Japan over for a sedan. let me know if you're interested, otherwise you would have to buy a Greddy (american name) for the coupe and pay for a 4 inch extension.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
So I guess you already sold the Momo Arrows?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
92legend said:
So I guess you already sold the Momo Arrows?
nope, momo's are in the garage waiting to be rechromed. actually, i had put them on a gain but a tire blew out and i rode the rim for about a mile. probably have a little damage

·
K L E A N M O D™
5,267 Posts
No more Legend GS...:(

·
Registered
864 Posts
Ahhh.... Hot black sedan.... sweet ride man.... representin the black sedans! hell yah! :2cool:

-bryan

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
legend2die4 said:
Ahhh.... Hot black sedan.... sweet ride man.... representin the black sedans! hell yah! :2cool:

-bryan
ahhhh, he sold it.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TI II said:
No more Legend GS...:(
Thai,

I still have a GS (sortof...)

·
Registered
864 Posts
AH MAN! that sucks!!!! that GS is HOT! but oh well... someone else is enjoying it now... thas cool too :(

-bryan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts