• I lied

Votes: 3 25.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
I don't think that you overreacted as he should have shut it down the moment that he saw the ring.

He pushed it a little too far.

All said though, I'm guessing that he's feeling really bad about the whole thing right now (especially after the post - who'da thunk that you'd be the first to reply to it :p).

Maybe give him one more chance to start off on the right foot? (as friends, of course) :)

PS. I don't know him personally. :)

·
2,873 Posts
Sorry, but this seems a bit contrived to me. How did this guy know you were on the Legend forums?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
What do I think??? I think its funny that you(G2Girl) and Mochi Boy have the same IP Address...Hmmm, looks like you are busted G2Girl, you made these two posts up...

I'm starting to even wonder if you are a girl..Are those pics you posted actually you? Didn't think that hot of a girl would be at the computer much...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Matt Whelan said:
What do I think??? I think its funny that you(G2Girl) and Mochi Boy have the same IP Address...Hmmm, looks like you are busted G2Girl, you made these two posts up...

I'm starting to even wonder if you are a girl..Are those pics you posted actually you? Didn't think that hot of a girl would be at the computer much...:rolleyes:
wow good job admin BUSTED hehehe it also seems kinda odd that Mochi Boy first post is about the story hmmmmmm :D :D very amusing though:D :D :D

·
Registered
541 Posts
hahahaha!! omg!! dang good job there!! man now i gotta go back and tell all my friends that it was all made up.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Ouch!!!!!

thats gotta hurt? Good detective work matt!!! Maybe a little too good ? Maybe Mochiboy, G2girl, and Matt are the same person...dun...dun.....j/k or am I?.......dun...dun....Thats pretty Pathetic what g2 girl did. I think she Really is a girl Thats craving attention by self gratifying herself and something happened with her dad causing her to feel a void......or not. What gets me is you guys have been replying 100 times to posts that a 53 y/o overweight **** is feeding you hahaha. Now go search her past posts to justify your manhoods!!!!!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
RICDOGG said:

err i mean that she lied
You know that you can edit your posts right?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
C25A1guy said:
But what's the fun in that? We don't get to get another point in our post count:D ;)
Ya can't be serious can ya? Sometimes I wonder if the user has a brain, especially one that posts right after they just posted something and says something like, oops I meant ..... :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :D

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Ya, but the editing feature is enabled for a reason. Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.