Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we BS'd about this subject once upon a time about 50 posts ago, but it got me kinda curious. Is it possible to plan a nationwide meet? Lol...It must have been that crazy dream I had about seeing 1000+ Legends pulling up, everybody bringing stuff to swap, looking at each others mods, serious sound offs going on, and Dave C looking like Grill Sergeant, Leon on the one and twos. I guess the Niagara Falls meet would be the closest thing to it. Just think if this could be pulled off.......That would be most definitely and positively LEGENDARY.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Once we start getting 100 plus Legends at NOPI, then I'll believe a national meet would actually happen. So there's the challenge. All those who talk about a national meet should show up at NOPI. Come on guys/gals show yourselves this september.

PS: I ain't cookin for 1000.:p

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
Once we start getting 100 plus Legends at NOPI, then I'll believe a national meet would actually happen. So there's the challenge. All those who talk about a national meet should show up at NOPI. Come on guys/gals show yourselves this september.

PS: I ain't cookin for 1000.:p
I CONCUR!

HERE's EVERYTHING YOU BEEN ASKING FOR!!!!!
Drag/Burn out, Hydro's , hot chicks, and GET YOUR CAR IN 30 different mags or 100 different websites AND ON TV!!

NOW if you got your car on TV, you are doing things...lets make it happen!

I want to see 100 LEGends out there this year...I CHALLENGE YOU...if we do, then hey...I will do something special for each of you

And yes, Dave...I think you should cook! THOUSAND OR NOT! ;)
Better than paying 3 bux for a hot dog....we grilled last year..yummy...but I wanna see what Dave can do ;)

·
Registered
851 Posts
Let's make it happen guys. Been attending NOPI for 3 years. The worse is the 99 NOPI, only 2 Legends!!!!!!!!!!, Mark's and mine........, damn!!!!!, hehehee.................

And Dave, I can help you cooking.............., don't worry, I had degree in Hotel and Restaurant Institutional Management, so cooking for 1000, especially grilling should be easy..........., as long as everybody is not picky!. You know what I mean right? hehehee....... :D :D :D

And Leon, organize this man!, and legendpendence day should happen. Maybe move the meet to midwest location like Kansas City, so everybody can come!

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Alexander said:
Let's make it happen guys. Been attending NOPI for 3 years. The worse is the 99 NOPI, only 2 Legends!!!!!!!!!!, Mark's and mine........, damn!!!!!, hehehee.................

And Dave, I can help you cooking.............., don't worry, I had degree in Hotel and Restaurant Institutional Management, so cooking for 1000, especially grilling should be easy..........., as long as everybody is not picky!. You know what I mean right? hehehee....... :D :D :D

And Leon, organize this man!, and legendpendence day should happen. Maybe move the meet to midwest location like Kansas City, so everybody can come!
ok...so will you line up with us this time Alex? No more straggling off, right? lol

Alex, give me a call if you can...ummm, PM me, ok?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmmmm, actually I forgot all about NOPI, but I was thinking more in line of just a nationwide LEGEND meet, but don't get me wrong, to see 100 of you guys at NOPI is still tight. This idea came from one Memorial Day I was down in DC at the Veterans Memorial and I saw all the guys on motorcycles (Vets) and it was really cool to see hundreds of bikes all down in one place. But then again I guess Legendpendance Day will take care of that right Leon?

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
aiznpride said:
=)

i'll be happy if 5 of us from here go. come on guys it's only a 17 hour drive split into 2 days. to make it easier, you can can crash in my hotel room on the way down. =)

-j
Me too!
5 - 6 from each coast (i.e WEST OCAST, MIDWEST, HAWAII, etc....)
then the rest from everywhere else

hint hint...come on Chris K!!!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
this summer im workin hard to get my whip up to par, id love to take a road trip and meet some of the people i talk to... whats the date of NOPI, cuz i am highly considering droppin in on this

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
silko82ny said:
this summer im workin hard to get my whip up to par, id love to take a road trip and meet some of the people i talk to... whats the date of NOPI, cuz i am highly considering droppin in on this
9/21 - 9/22

see the stickied post above :)

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
the 99 NOPI nats had hardly any legend it sucked but this year its gona be alot better. I saw jas on speedvision leon it looked pretty good :) we can get 100 legends there. Bring alot of pork ha i love that shiat.

--cody

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Leon, i will start askin my midwest guys if anyone is going. i still want to set up somethin with gilbert(texas) for LPD. I dont know if i can make nopi. it depends on what i do next year, if i just go to college, i will definatly be there, but if i try to play college football, no chance. Your makin it hard for me, the legend or the sport i been playin since i was 10. damn. hope i get to go to nopi
peace
TNelson

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
tnelson said:
Leon, i will start askin my midwest guys if anyone is going. i still want to set up somethin with gilbert(texas) for LPD. I dont know if i can make nopi. it depends on what i do next year, if i just go to college, i will definatly be there, but if i try to play college football, no chance. Your makin it hard for me, the legend or the sport i been playin since i was 10. ****. hope i get to go to nopi
peace
TNelson
I understand.....but this may be an event your guys and you dont want to miss ;)

there's more than just cars at NOPI :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.