Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wussup everyone...newb here just wanted to "get in where I fit in" because I love my Legend. This car was so far gone (damaged) when we got it, that I didn't even want to take on the project. But my girlfriend wanted to take it on so this is the end result for now.

We picked up the car last summer and immediately sent it to the upholstry shop, where the upholster removed the door panels, carpet, roof lining rear deck, seats and the lower dash panels and glove box. Then we took the car to the paint shop for a new color (91 legend gold), and rust removal from both rear 1/4 panels. The body shop removed the doors, trunk, hood, fenders and bumpers and sprayed everything excluding the firewall. The original color was like a cinamon color (not sure of the true color name) and the car didn't have leather because its a base model, but I'm picking up another project next month for $900 (92 legend fully loaded), but needs motor and paint.

Future mods include:

1. Type II motor (auto tranny) I already have this in the shop....

2. In-Dash alpine tv/dvd setup.

3. JDM tail-lights (if I can find them)

4. OEM fog lights^^^^

5. 19" HRE or Asanti wheels.

6. suspension (not sure on which set-up as of yet)

More pics soon

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
More pics....

This is a pic of the interior, I don't have any before pics because I was such in a rush to get that nasty looking crap out of my car.....but it was a brownish color cloth. The car is super stock for now other than the paint, interior and wheels. I don't like the wheels but they were a gift for my birthday so I had to put them on just to show my appreciation, but I'm goin to change them before next summer.

Another pic.....

This is a quick snap of the engine, no mods because the whole thing is coming out. gotta make room for that TypeII and other goodies ;)

This is the original color of the car when we purchased it. I can't wait till I get the new project so that I can start on the paint and interior

· 'hood Garage
3,177 Posts
How much did you pay to get your interior done? I wish your seat belts matched the int. more but it still looks hot.

Looking at your pic I just realized you have a base model (I should have figured it out when you said the int. was cloth). Those are rare.

· Registered
234 Posts
Nice job, the interior looks hot. All i would change are the rims but you are going to do that so it should look hot as when its got new rims on it.

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to all...

Thanks for the comments, Iwasn't sure if anyone would like it.

Blood Riot: Yeah I meant JDM headlights.

Bare with me as I learn how to use this new digi cam. The pics look bad but I'm learning how to take better pics. Again thanks for the compliments.

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Update......Update 3/28/06

Well I tried to take some more pics today of the new suspension but the camera died. Its charging now and I'll post up pics later on today. Just put on some Koni red's with eibach springs. I don't like the way it sits for a legend. Its too low for me. If it were my civic I'd be happy........Its funny I couldn't get my civic to go that low with the same set up......oh and now the fenders wells rub on the tires now.....that sucks, think I'm gonna sell the springs and keep the struts.

Oh here's a pic of my element that I've been working on along with my Legend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.