Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Hellz yeah, send that to Acura and Honda and see what they say. It looks very good and I love the background.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Looks like a older MB cl600

I wonder why Coupes don't have the same doorhandles as the sedans on g2. I like sedan doorhandles better they look more classy imo and r easier to open.
Anyone notice how everyone is copying MB style. Infiniti Q45 97-2001, RL 96-2002,Lexus ls 90s, even the sh!tty hyundai elantra trying to look like c320, Mitsubishi is a wannabe Beemer.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Damn, that's beautiful, almost reminds me of a Benz. Is this for real ?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Y'all need to stop playin' with my emotions like that. Was just about to put the Wife and kids up for sale along with the dog, and whatever i could steal out of my mother and father's retirement.:mad: That was so [email protected]#$%$ up.

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
hell ya . I'd buy it.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Haha...PhiloK loves his Photoshop...What all did you use from the legend and what all from the RL in that? Man, if I saw that thing going down the road I'd be so confused...:)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
92legend said:
Haha...PhiloK loves his Photoshop...What all did you use from the legend and what all from the RL in that? Man, if I saw that thing going down the road I'd be so confused...:)
you got me ... i'm a photoshop addict!

the car is all from the RL pic, the parking lot is from Jason Lee coupe pic, and the rim is Lorinser D93

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Hmm, the back end slant (window) could be a little thinner for a more of a Legend-like look though :)

Philo what font did you use for Coupe? I want it!

·
Registered
702 Posts
It DEFINITELY looks sweet HOWEVER I don't think acura/honda should make it simply because it looks WAY too much like a benz. It's a sweet looking car, but looking at it the first think it made me think of was benz, and not acura.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Hey photoshop man, make the back side windows one piece on the first one and put some DAZZ wheels on it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts