Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The link to the gallery is on the homepage or you can go here: http://www.acura-legend.com/gallery/

Once you're in the gallery section click on 'Albums' and then on the far right click 'Add Album'. Once you have created your album, you can then click on the 'Upload' link and follow the steps from there!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
HUGE PART OF FORUM.

I don't really get it. Why would I want to put my pictures there as opposed to posting them as I usually do in the combine gallery?
You wouldn't want to, its just not as simple or even as organized as it would be if you posted them in a gallery thread of your own. Good point Ken.

What is the combine gallery?
Combined model gallery

All car-related (Legends usually) pictures are posted in the combined model gallery.

Yea, I didn't really see the need for this new Photoplog section either since we have both the Combined model gallery for our Legends/RL's and the Gallery which is for photographs of a non-car fashion..

Oh well, I just uploaded a shit load of good pics for the hell of it. Gotta go with the flow. :D

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
personally I'm not a huge fan of this type of gallery. i think it closes off a great aspect of this community and thats how we do our picture posting. idk i just think in a thread it lets us talk more. :dunno: about pictures, and in general. are we gettting new smiley's? ours suck...

·
Registered
41 Posts
You wouldn't want to, its just not as simple or even as organized as it would be if you posted them in a gallery thread of your own. Good point Ken.

Combined model gallery

All car-related (Legends usually) pictures are posted in the combined model gallery.

Yea, I didn't really see the need for this new Photoplog section either since we have both the Combined model gallery for our Legends/RL's and the Gallery which is for photographs of a non-car fashion..

Oh well, I just uploaded a shit load of good pics for the hell of it. Gotta go with the flow. :D
There is no reason you have to stop posting the way you've always done it.. it just gives you another option. You can elect to use it or not, up to you :) The cost is the same :)

personally I'm not a huge fan of this type of gallery. i think it closes off a great aspect of this community and thats how we do our picture posting. idk i just think in a thread it lets us talk more. :dunno: about pictures, and in general. are we gettting new smiley's? ours suck...
See my response above...

In addition, keep in mind you have to have a place to HOST the images. Some people have a hard time finding a free host that allows hotlinking.. at least this way they can do it here and then link to them from in the thread.

Its just another feature that costs nothing and does not get in anyones way.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
There is no reason you have to stop posting the way you've always done it.. it just gives you another option. You can elect to use it or not, up to you :) The cost is the same :)

See my response above...

In addition, keep in mind you have to have a place to HOST the images. Some people have a hard time finding a free host that allows hotlinking.. at least this way they can do it here and then link to them from in the thread.

Its just another feature that costs nothing and does not get in anyones way.
Excellent, that all sounds good. :thumbsup:

One question though, why did you guys "all of the sudden" watermark all those pics??

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's just a feature that comes with the software. Kinda makes the photo a little a little classier as well!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts