Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
P*mp!
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
91 LEGEND LS VS 02 MAXIMA SE,................

Whattuppppp fellow legend heads,........my friend just bought a 2002 Maxima SE....3.5L 255 HP, Automatic. Ive already recieved a challenge.......the race is coming within the week,......I have a 91 LS auto,...........See if he had manual,.....i wouldnt race......BUT HE'S AUTO.....lol,....i dont think he can beat my legend,...i think im running low 7s right now,.....0-60,.......i will update after we race!

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
WOOHOO!!!

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Just one thing I have to say. If you get a Maxima SE with an auto you are a fool!!!!! Especially the new ones!!!!! Yeah this makes for a more fare race, but I feel pitty for your friend and his slush SE!
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
This will be run on a track won't it?
That's like asking if OJ is looking for the real killers.

·
P*mp!
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
drove it today

I DROVE IT TODAY,.....HOLI [email protected]$ its fast!!...very very fast!....but I think it would be close,....get this,....i broke ground after giving it too much gas,....i spun the tires so hard it was unbelieveable...smoke everywhere...ITS VERY FAST,...i dont think my type 1 can take it,...right now,..i know it cant,.....i need a tune up,.....but once im done getting all my engine work done,....its time to race!......wish me luck guys!!

·
Registered
541 Posts
jose3030 said:

That's like asking if OJ is looking for the real killers.
wut? you mean hes NOT looking for the real killers?

·
Registered
248 Posts
AcuraGuy said:

wut? you mean hes NOT looking for the real killers?
yeah, I would like to know too jose! I mean, I sincerely hope the 50 bucks i donated to OJ's "find my wife and Ron's killer foundation" isn't going to waste!!!!!

:D

b

·
Registered
120 Posts
I hate to say it, but your gonna get smoked. I drove one as a rental for a week while my car was in the shop. It has very nice low end torque and would definitely walk my 5-speed with intake and exhaust. I raced a CLS in this car and beat it by a car length. The only chance you may have is from a 60 mph roll.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts