Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My baby's Mama

I definitly would'nt mind having her little frame in the Coupe.. ooooohhhhh...:D

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
She looks great in those pics but honestly in person, she's ok. She's well worth it but the pics just make her look tooooooooo damm good.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Leon is right!

Oh yeah me being from BK per square inch their are a lot of damn fine women... The Whole NYC has some fine ass women.. The thing I like about NYC is that you can walk around the the city ... Not too many females has cars so on one days outing in NYC you are bound to come up on a few #'s real quick... And if you are lazy all you have to do is sit on your stoop hang on the block and you r bound to see plenty of flavas!:D

And ths latin women in NYC!!!!! :eek: They will make you want to marry them.. (sunset park, Gowanus,Coney Isl., )

Spring/Summer/Fall in NYC is the ****!

Now, the fact that I live in ATL, The womwn are hittin!... Tons so colleges so shiploads of women everywhere... The only thing is that you have to go places to meet them (malls, downtown, out to clubs) If you are a lazy player (like me) then you have to adujust..:D And then MOST of them are strippers/college students.. :D Also the women that already live in ATL (dem Southern Peaches & Pecans):D Oh GOD they will turn you on w/ the hospitality... They LUV guys from the North... They always tell me "You act so different" Caus them souther boys are raw and rowdy.. Us northern cats have the calm relaxed style.

I can't wait to get back to GA.. I have a little sweet GA peach on the tree! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn I moved form NY in 98... It was the best decision ever for me to move to ATL... I was on a road to destruction..:(

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Hey Leon, Thai...do ya think it was good for us to move down here? what i mean is do u guys think that getting out of NY did u guys good???? i mean for me, it's like i was able to get out of a cycle that u don't even know your in cuz it's something your not even aware of, I think if i was still living back in the BX i'd proberly be up to no good.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
God bless me to get out of NYC.. Moving to ATL was the best thing for me.... In NYC I had big dreams but thats all they were. Now they are slowly comming true... I've been blessed.
If I was still in NY now i'de probably still be on the corner or keeping somebody's bench warm...:(

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Legendz4life, I was out in ATL about 2 years ago and trust me I didnt wanna leave at all, The girls out there love NYC guys. I was gonna go out there in october but I might be going by april or may so if I do i'll holla at you fellas.

Thai, I agree bro, the girls out here are kinda cool but most play hard to get and If your looking for the sexy thick mamis, go to Washington Heights, oh my god you'll never wanna leave, there is literally sooooo much ass out there that its incredible. I just love dominican girls and their mothers and sisters and aunts and even grandmothers more and more. They are just beautiful people. I'm glad that you made a move that has helped you better your life and not steer into the wrong path.

Hate me now, I'm glad that you also saw past the block and made a move that has improved your life.

I've thought about moving to Atlanta a few times and i've got people out there that tell me to come down and they'll get me work and a place to stay but i'll most likely just visit for now and see how it goes. We'll see but if I do come down, i'll holla at you fellas.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Triton3K said:
Legendz4life, I was out in ATL about 2 years ago and trust me I didnt wanna leave at all, The girls out there love NYC guys. I was gonna go out there in october but I might be going by april or may so if I do i'll holla at you fellas.

Thai, I agree bro, the girls out here are kinda cool but most play hard to get and If your looking for the sexy thick mamis, go to Washington Heights, oh my god you'll never wanna leave, there is literally sooooo much ass out there that its incredible. I just love dominican girls and their mothers and sisters and aunts and even grandmothers more and more. They are just beautiful people. I'm glad that you made a move that has helped you better your life and not steer into the wrong path.

Hate me now, I'm glad that you also saw past the block and made a move that has improved your life.

I've thought about moving to Atlanta a few times and i've got people out there that tell me to come down and they'll get me work and a place to stay but i'll most likely just visit for now and see how it goes. We'll see but if I do come down, i'll holla at you fellas.
oh yes washington hights good ol' D.R

1 - 12 of 12 Posts